You/Angelina Jolie - Choice

TW: Torture

You struggled against their bonds, trying to free yourself

You struggled against their bonds, trying to free yourself. It's been a week since they had placed you in the room and the only contact you've had with a human was when they fed you.

"Why did you take me?! Why am I here?!" You refused to take another bite, wanting to find answers. If they weren't going to answer your question then you weren't going to eat. "Tell me!"

The man just stares at you before grabbing another spoonful of the food and placing it near your mouth.

"Eat."

You nearly cried at his answer. It was frustrating to be left in the dark.

"Please. Just tell me why I'm here. We can figure something out. I just want to go home." The man wasn't phased by the tears, he just held the spoon by your mouth and kept quiet. You took the bite and spit the food at him. "I'm not going to eat until you tell me why you took me!"

The man wipes the food off his face before standing up and heading out the door without a word. You cried for him to return and answer your questions but no one answered.

X

You woke up, startled by the cold water that they had thrown at you. They've been keeping you awake since you stopped eating. They never spoke to you but you figured that they wanted for you to eat as you were only being forced to stay awake after spitting out your food.

"Are you going to tell me why you took me?" The man keeps quiet as he pulls things out of his bag. You watch, curious about what he was planning to do with all the medical equipment he was pulling out. When he's done, he pulls out belts to restrain you even further. With the extra restraints, you're immobile. "What the fuck are you doing?! Get away from me!" The man stays quiet as he drags what appears to be a stand with IV closer to you. You do your best to struggle against the restraints but it's no use. He's easily able to slide in the needle and starts letting the IV drip. "Why are you doing this?! Please, I'll pay you whatever you want. Just let me go!"

The door is slam shut and you're left alone.

X

You didn't bother to look up as the door opened. You lost hope of ever finding answers. You were were going to die without ever finding out what you had done to get kidnapped.

"You're alive!" Angelina rushes over to you, quickly pulling out the IV needle and removing the restraints. You fall into her arms, unable to even hold yourself up. You attempt to push her away but you're far too weak. She restrains you as best as she can without hurting you. "It's okay. You're okay. They're not going to hurt you anymore. I killed them all. I killed them all for you."

Hearing her voice after so long made you sob. Tears spilled as you wrapped your arms around her. You didn't think you would ever get out of there alive.

".....and CUT! That was perfect everyone. We're done for today."

The two of you stand up with a sigh, relieved to finally be done for the day.

"I'm so glad to be done with that part of the movie. It was honestly emotionally draining to film it."

Angelina takes your hand and kisses the back of it before she leads you back to her trailer.

"I know so how about we go home and have a relaxing evening. We'll do all your favorite things so you can forget about it."

"That sounds absolutely divine, love. We should pick a comedy film next time."

"I don't know. I'm better at action movies."

"Oh hush, Angie. You're perfect in everything you do."

-----------       

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Feel free to request a prompt on my 'Request Page.' If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Kitty Pryde - Part 2

Kendal Jenner - Life

Natasha .... - Part 2

Katie McGrath - Comfort

Diana ... - Fall

Maura Isles - Speechless

Elizabeth Carruthers - Search

Rebekah Mikaelson - Mean

Jane Rizzoli - Visit

Addison Montgomery - Surgery

Chloe Decker - Days Part 3

Ginny Weasley - Dislike

-----------    

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!