You/Wanda Maximoff - Jealous

Wanda wasn't supposed to know about the mission

Wanda wasn't supposed to know about the mission. Everyone that was aware of what was going on had been given strict instructions to keep her from finding out but someone hadn't gotten the memo.

"What is that?!"

She asks, angrily pointing at the screen that was showing what was happening inside the restaurant.

"That's Agent (l/n)."

"I know that's Agent (l/n) but what the hell is she doing there?"

The man gulped loudly, nearly pissing his pants from fear. He hated that none of his coworkers were helping him out.

"M...Mr. Stark had specifically asked for her to work the case. He wouldn't take no for an answer."

Wanda waved her hands around to make the man choke.

"You tell Tony that I'm going to kill him the next time that I see him."

Unable to speak, the man just quickly nods.

X

You knew what had happened between Wanda and your supervisor as you were hearing it live. Hearing how pissed off she was, you hurried to complete your mission to head out and calm her down. There was two things that Wanda hated, being lied to and having others hit on you. Both things had been checked off at the same time and you just knew that she wasn't going to be too happy when you got home.

"Baby!"

You had arrived home to find her sitting on the couch, glaring at the front door while she waited for you.

"Don't baby me. Why didn't you tell me that you were going on that mission?"

"Oh! I didn't tell you? Are you sure? I could've sworn that I did. My bad. I'll make sure to tell you the minute that they assign me a case."

You leaned down to kiss her but she stopped you just a few inches before you could.

"I don't like when people touch what's mine."

She slid her hand from your chest to your neck, softly squeezing the sides to draw your attention.

"He didn't touch me. I took him down before he could do so."

Hearing this brings a smile to her face. She was still annoyed about being in the dark for the mission but she was happy to hear that you didn't let him touch you.

"He didn't lay a hand on you?"

"N...No. I made sure to keep him at a distance and he was far too distracted to fight back."

Her smile widens just before she leans in to kiss you. It was rougher than most kisses and it was making you plan another way to make her jealous if she was going to react like this.

"Good. I think we should skip straight to dessert."

You're confused for a second but catch on when she leads you into your shared bedroom rather than the kitchen.

-----------       

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Feel free to request a prompt on my 'Request Page.' If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Hanna Öberg - Flight

Beth Kane - Broken

Kathryn Hahn - Last

Kara Danvers - Dates

Angelina Jolie - Choice

Kitty Pryde - Part 2

Kendal Jenner - Life

Natasha .... - Part 2

Katie McGrath - Comfort

Diana ... - Fall

Maura Isles - Speechless

Elizabeth Carruthers - Search

-----------    

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!