Chapter 12

Stellas point of view

When I get back home I am escorted into a really nice room. On the bed I find a nice dress. It is red and ties around my neck and has a slit starting from my mid thigh. It looks expensive. I slip it on and then use some of the things Archer bought to put waves in my hair. I do a little smokey ey and some other light makeup before puting on the black heals he had laying out. By the time I am finished I hear a knock on the door. 

"I'll be right there!" I yell out finishing off my look with a pair of gold earings I had.

I walk over to the door and see Archer standing there in his usual suite.

"Wow You look beautiful." He complaments.

"You don't look too bad yourself Archer."

"Should we go?"

"Yeah let me just grab my phone."

He nods his head and I walk back to one of the nightstands, grabbing my phone and walking back to the door where he stands to take me out of the penthouse. I follow him out and to the car. Harrison opens the door for the two of us to get in and I thank him as I enter. Archer follows and after only a few minutes of driving in silence we arrive at a very fancy restraint.

The door to the car opens and I hop out after Archer his hand griping mine helping me steady myself. When we walk in we are automatically greeted.

"Hello Mr.Ramires, your table is waiting."

We walk over with the hostess and are seated. We are sitting my a window, no one near us.

"Well this is really nice."

"Anything for you Stella."

"Thank you Archer."

He nods his head and I look at the menu. I look at Archer.

"Please feel free to order whatever."

"All of this is too much money."

"Stella you don't have to worry about that."

"I know I don't have to but its still a lot."

He sighs. "I know it is. How about I just order for you."

"No it's fine I can order I will just pick out what looks best." I half lie. I am also going to pick what is cheapest. I look around the menue and there is not much of a price difference with anything on it.  When the water walks over I order a steak with some green beans and mashed potatoes. Archer orders the same as well as some wine.

"So we are here for a specific reason so why don't we get down to buisness."

"Of course. Where do you want to start?"

"Well Stella you told me that you are willing to give us a try. WHat exactly did you mean by that?"

"I am still your employee so obviously I want to keep some things just to us and when we are at work we need to keep it strictly professional but outside of work I don't see a problem with us being a couple."

"I can work with that."

"We need to have rules though."

"Rules?" He questions raising an eyebrow.

"Yes rules. I have not always had the easiest life and I don't want you knowing everything yet. You can surly ask questions but don't always expect answers."

"I can respect that. Any other rules?"

"I want to try to stay out of the public eye as much as possible. I can't have my face plastered on every magazine and tabloid I just can't."