Chapter 30

Stella's point of view

Waking up the bed is empty and Archer is no where to be seen. I get up and use the bathroom and when I am finishing up washing my hands a note catches my eye when I see a note sitting on the counter. Curious I grab the note and read it.

I got called to some business today but I have a surprise someone waiting for you in the lobby of the hotel."
-Love Archer

I smile and get dressed in a pair of dark blue skinny jeans and a white long sleeve blouse. I put on a burgundy overcoat and slide on a pair of black heals. I do some light make up and curl my hair in light waves. I grab a burgundy purse as well as my phone and make my way down to the lobby. When I step off the elevator I look around but don't see anyone at first, but then I am hugged from behind catching me off guard I turn around slightly confused but then I see it is Sienna.

"Oh my gosh what?!" I yell.

She smiles. "Archer wanted to suprise you and when he called me I agreed imediatly. He has a whole day planned for us starting with a brunch." She informs.

"Oh my goodness this is going to be so much fun." I say.

"Indeed, now let's go we wouldn't want to be late." We both get into her car and she drives us over to a cute little brunch place. We order food and she catches me up on her relationship with Weston. I told her that as long as she is happy and he takes care of her I have no problems with the two of them dating. I may not always get along with Weston but he is more of a sibling to me, so of course he is going to drive me a little crazy. I tell her about yesterday and how amaizing Adalyn is. We make some other random conversation as we eat and before I know it my plate is clean and free of any food.

"That was so good."I say satisfied.

"Indeed it was but I feel like if I eat anything else I am going to need bigger pants." Sienna laughs causing me to laugh as well.

"No kidding, than goodness these pants are high waisted." I laugh.

"So what to next?" I ask after paying for our food.

"Next is the nail salon." She says.

"Oooh I haven't had a chance to have my nails done in ages." i say.

"Yeah it has been way too long long, are you ready to go?" She asks.

"You know it." I say.

We both get up from the table and walk back to Sienna's car. She drives us over to the Salon that Archer picked out. I decide that while it may be a lot of maintenance down the road that I am going to just get a set of acrylic nails and if I want in a few weeks I can just get them removed. When we get there and we say the name we are imediatly ushered back. I look through colors and decide to do 3 of the fingers in a baby blue with a sparkacly coat on top and then two pink almost nude colors with some simple start and dot design. I decide on an oval shape and the lady gets working on my nails. About an hour passes and I am then ushered to the pedicure station and my feet are put into hot water. I close my eyes and allow my body to relax. I deduce to have my toes pained the same as the blue color that way everything matches. Once everything is all done I look at my nails I absolutely love the way they turned out and When I show Sienna she looses her mind a little.

"Those are so cute." She gushes.

"I know I am so happy with how they turned out." I say walking with her to the front to pay for everything.

"Your services have already been paid for." The lady informs me.

I blush a little, knowing Archer must have had them put a card on file to have everything paid for when we were all done.