38. His patience

Giovanni POV

Sitting in the car to the airport I tap my fingers on my lap impatiently. Sweeping another shot down my throat I feel numb to it now. I haven't slept since the day she disapeared. Mia found her location in Russia but her traces disapeared at the airport. I need to find her.

My mind was a mess worried of what might have happened to her. Fucking Marco Fucchini took her! Why the fuck would he do that?! Did the russians bribe him? Angelo is trying to find clues meanwhile Stephano is upgrading the security at the estate and all our shipments.

My fists clench as I think how careless I've been to let someone trick me.

"CAZZO!" (Fuck!) I cursed loudly as I hit my fist on the leather seat.

"D-Don. We're soon at the airport." The chauffeur stutters.

I sighed and leaned back on my seat trying to close my eyes. My body and mind is going on overdrive but I can't rest. I can't rest untill I find my kitten.

My phone buzzed and I see Angelo is calling.

"Che cosa?" (What) I snapped.

"Don I got information about Marco Fucchini." Angelo replied camly.

Angelo quickly told me about Marco's real identity.

"How the FUCK did he get through the security identity check 10 years ago?!" I roared.

I feel my blood boil and everything went red. Fucking russians!

"I don't know sir. I'm checking up on it."

"Find him. I want him fucking dead! Nobody betrays my trust Angelo!"

"Yes sir I'm already on it." Angelo cut the call.

I took another shot and tried to calm my nerves. I couldn't calm down without her. As soon as she touched me and asked me to let Alicia live, the demon in me calmed down.
I was confused to this new feeling, she calms my storm like nobody has. I need her!

-

Sitting on the private Jet the time felt endless. My feet were tapping the floor while I am looking out I felt more impatient by the passing minute.

"Don."

I glared at Angelo sitting infront of me feeling tired, angry and fustrated. As usual he was ufazed by me, that fucker.

"They haven't found her but they found someone else." He informed.

"Who?" My voice cold.

"Marco."

A smirk crept itself to the corners of my lips.

"Bene." (Good) I nodded. "Bring him to the warehouse."

"Si Don. They're already on it." (Yes)

My smirk got wider.

"Angelo you might as well take over my role. Seeming you know what I want before I even say it." It came out more serious than intended.

Surprised passed by his face, he quickly masked it and his face became stotic again.

"Non lo vorrei mai." (I would never want that) He replied shortly.