24. Contact

Jen POV

They all looked at me waiting for my answer.

"I already told you." I replied coldly.

His face got closer to mine and his musky cologne filled my airways.

"Gattina." (Kitten) Everytime he calls me that it makes my body heat up. "I saw how you looked at him and how he looked at you. That's not nothing Genniya." He narrowed his eyes at me.

The way my name rolled of his toungue sent shivers down my spine. I'm scared of him. Scared that if I open up and give myself to him, he'll also break me. Like he almost did once.

"Everyone please get out."

It was quiet for a moment like they didn't hear what I just said. Looking around raising an eyebrow I repeat myself.

"Out."

They eventually left, leaving me and this sexy monster in my room. He put his hand out to help me stand up from the floor.

We walk to the couch in the room and sit down. I looked down on my fingers thinking of what I should say. There's so much.

"Did you love him?" He broke the silence and I looked up at him.

"Yeah." I replied quietly.

"Do you still?" His eyes was full of wonder and he patiently waited for my answer.

"I don't think so. Not anymore."
Why did that feel like a lie?

He hummed in response. I scanned him and he looked at me softly. In this moment he wasn't the don, the boss. In this moment he is just a man, he's just Giovanni.

"What are you thinking about?"

"I'm scared." I replied. I'm scared of my feelings.

"I won't let anything happen to you. Nobody will hurt you gattina." (Kitten) He placed his big hand over mine.

"Even you?" I asked and looked down. I didn't want to see o hear the answer. He was quiet as if his mind was battling this question. Finally I raise my eyes and look at him through my thick eyelashes.

As soon as our eyes met he grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me closer, my face mere inches from his own. I breathed him in which lit a fire in my core.

"I'm a broken man Jen. I am ruthless, mean and heartless. I don't do feelings or... love."
His normally cold eyes showed a hint of sadness.

Raising my hand i put it on his cheek.
"I'm broken too." I leaned in and connected his warm plum lips to mine. Just before I was about to back away he put his hand on my waist and pulled me closer. His lips moving against mine.

His tongue graced my lips for entrance and I opened my lips slightly as I met his tongue with mine. We fought for dominance and he bit my lower lip making me moan in his mouth. He won this time. I felt him smirk in the kiss as he knows it too. After a moment we both pulled away gasping for air, still looking eachother in the eyes.

"Tell me." I know he wants to know about my past. My real past.

"Well you already know I got taken into the russian facility when I became an orpan. When I was in training I met 2 boys that helped me and encouraged me to grow and be strong. One was Ivan Vasiliev and the other... Nikolai Ivankov. We were really good friends and as I grew older I also grew to have feelings for Nikolai. He returned the feelings but always kept a distance to our relationship as I was about 8 years younger than him." I took my hand up to my necklace and held the ring inbetween my fingers.

"This ring was a promise. When I turn 18 he would marry me and it would be me and him against the world." I spoke as sadness filled my voice. "Out of nowhere he started to change. He became cold and we never saw eachother. When I got branded by force and screamed in pain he just looked at me like I was nothing. He never hit me or touched me in any harmfull ways. Only hurt me with his words and action.
I only had him to lean on when things at the training facility got hard. They beat me and tortured me everyday and he wasn't there. Ivan knew and when I asked and pleaded him to get Nikolai for me, he didn't."

I took a pause feeling the hurt bottle up again.
"One day he called me to his office and we had a short coversation. He suddenly lashed out and beat me unconsious. I was hospitalised for a month without seeing him. So I ran."
I took my hand to motion "Now here we are."

He pulled me in his arms and my eyes widened in shock. His hand stroked my head and I felt the tears forming in my eyes. For the first time since I ran away I felt comfort. My hands cluched his shirt as I let the tears fall from my eyes and he just hugged me tightly not saying a word.

I'm exhausted and I closed my eyes while crying. Letting sleep consume me.

-

Giovanni POV

She fell asleep in my arms while crying. I lift her up and walk to her bed to tuck her in. Wiping away the tears on her beautiful face I feel my chest tighten.
Thinking back to everything she had told me I understand why she have kept quiet about it.

Her opening up to me means she's letting her guard down and I feel like I'm doing the same.
I chuckle as I never thought I would ever feel this way, and for a woman to make me feel this way. She might let me in her heart but I know it's already occupied by someone else. She have just replaced her love for him with hatered. That's what she convinces herself.

"I will show you what you truly deserv bambolina. I will fill every inch of your soul, body and mind. Sei mio." (Babygirl. You're mine.) I whispered and leanded down to kiss her forhead and went out of her room.

I walked down to the cellar no.4 and opened the door revealing Stephano, Angelo and Nikolai's sister Mira. A smirk crept itself on my face and I felt the demon inside me hungry, for blood.

"Let's play a game." I said as I stared at her.

⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️

Uh oh! Will Nikolai find his sister?
Will Gio and Jen finally let eachother in?

Thank you for reading and PLEASE comment and VOTE!