3. On demand

Giovanni's POV

I walked out of the restaurant feeling numb. Who is she exactly? Her brown, almost black eyes held no emotions. Even when I held her in a tight grip she looked into my eyes without fear. She showed nothing. She didn't fear me so she must not know who I am. I trust Alessa on that. Getting into the black Range Rover I picked up my phone to call my second in comand.

"Sir?" I heard on the other side.

"Alessa is meeting someone right now named Jen. I need to know everything. Now!"

"Yes sir" Angelo answered stiffly.

I cut the call and nodded to the driver to drive home. When I closed my eyes her face popped up intp my mind. Her dark wavy hair fell to her lower back, she have curves in all the right places and her face is petite like herself. What intriugued me was her eyes, they reminded me of my own. Cold and void of any emotions. We'll change that.

-

I sat in my office at home going through some papers when a knock came at the door

Without looking up I yelled "Come in!"

"Sir here is everything I found out" Angelo laid a file on my desk then stood with straight back waiting for more instructions.

I looked at the thin file and looked up at him raising an eyebrow in question.

"Yes sir. It's not much. Like she doesn't exist. She's unknown" Angelo answered my silent question.

Opening the file I saw a blurry picture of her and her information.

Name: Jen Summers
Age: 23
Family: None
Current resident: California
Work: None
Partner: None
Friend: Mia Andersen

Then it was empty. What the hell is this.
WHO is she? I threw the file across the room.

"Call Alessa NOW! I want information and I want it NOW!" I yelled in fustration. Why was I so fustrated to know about her? I don't know but I need to know.

"Yes sir." Angelo bowed to walk out and I stopped him.

"Get her"

"Sir? You mean to-" before he finished I yelled.

"I said GET HER!"

He nodded "Yes sir"

This is why he's my right hand man. He's my best friend but he never step out of bounds with me. He knows his place.

The door of my office opened and I hear heels klick on the wooden floors. I don't need to look up to know it's Alicia. I could smell her cheap perfume filling the room. I sense her walking around my table standing right beside me.

"Hi Don. I missed you" she purred into my ear.

Turning my chair so that I face her I look straight into her blue eyes. She got on her knees infront of me starting to unbuckle my pants. Gripping onto my hard cock she started bobbing her head up and down never breaking eye contact.

Groaning I grabbed her hair pushing her head down to take more of me. I hear her gag and it only turns me on. "Thats right you puta, take my cock like the whore you are!" (Whore)

She twirled her tongue around my cock and I feel my balls tighten. This bitch knows how to such dick. Pushing her head down I released in her mouth.
"Get out" I barked at her. She swallowed and smiled. Without another word she stood up and walked out, swaying her ass left and right which made me roll my eyes.

Leaning back into my chair I lit up my cigarr and inhaled the smoke into my lungs.
Closing my eyes my mind was once again occupied by her.

I'll see you soon Cara. (Dear)

⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️

I tried Gio's POV. Should I mix their POV or just hers?

Thank you for reading and please comment and vote!