25

Camilla's POV

It was in the moment, and I knew, I probably would end up regretting it, because it was too soon. Too soon to decide whether I loved her, but I wanted her to know I did. I wanted her to feel safe with me. I wanted her to feel as comfortable with me as I do her. I do love her, I know deep down I do.

Honestly, seriously, deeply. But I couldn't stop the dreading feeling that maybe we were going to fast. Sex isn't the way to someone's heart, and I know that.

But she was a ladies woman, and she was used to this, if I wasn't good enough for her she'd go away and find someone new. It was anxiety. Whether it was real or whether I was thinking into it too much. I couldn't help but feel that way.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Charlie's POV

"Fuck me."She said clearly.

"How?" I pushed my knee in between her legs and moved it roughly, she moaned quietly.
"Like this?" And then I stopped the movement and place my fingers inside her and slowly moved them in and out. She moaned a bit louder.I stopped, took my fingers out of her and then moved my head down to her folds.
"Or like this?" I plunged my tongue into her folds, swirling around her clit but never actually touching it.

My tongue twirled around her bead and she moaned, "C-Charlie, like that." She demanded as she grabbed hold of my hair and pulled and yanked it every time she moaned.

I got comfy and carried on teasing with my tongue. "Charlie!" she moaned irritated. She yanked my hair hard and I moaned into her clit. She gripped my hair hard as she trembled with ecstasy. "Charlie, d-dont stop!"she begged.

I thrusted my tongue into her and her hips thrusted into my face. She gasped once again. I added my fingers to the mix and she moaned out even louder. I pumped my fingers slowly at first, then as her breathing picked up, so did my speed. My fingers moved rapidly in and out of her as she started to squirm. She had nearly reached her climax as I took my fingers out.

"Charlie what are you...shit!"She screamed underneath me as I sucked on her clit. She exploded beneath me as she shuck violently, panting hard.

"Do you want to carry on?"I asked seductively.

"God yes." she moaned, as she shoved me back and climbed over me trapping my arms above my head and leaning down to nibble on my ear.
"Charlie, me now." She whisperer sternly. However my attention wasn't on what she was saying but in fact her breath hitting my neck.
"Charlie!" She shouted, grabbing my attention this time. "I'm in charge." She demanded.

I nodded my head, unable to speak due to the unbearable tension that had set over us as she said those words.

Her hands gripped my wrist tighter, silently telling me to stay still. Her head moved away from my ear and leaned back. Her eyes were so intense, like she knew exactly what I was thinking, like she knew the pleasure I so wished to give her and receive also. The two of us sat, in a trance, just staring. But I couldn't take it much longer as my head dipped to hungrily connect our lips together. But they never did, as I was roughly pushed back to where I had originally lay.

"Camilla." I begged.

"I make the moves Charlie." She said, as if scolding me.

I nodded once again and had no intentions of moving. Her face leant down to mine so very agonisingly slow, and yet she still didn't grant me what I craved. Her lips leant down to my face once again, and this time, her breath fanned across my face. However her face moved away last minute and down to my neck, once again trying to find my weaknesses. Her lips scattered kissed all down my neck, and so far, I had managed to hold in any moans she tried to get out of me.