Want to marry now?

I excused myself and went to the kitchen. I need to calm down and think of something quick. I understand my parents and sister misses me and wants me back home. I also understand what dad means about slowly making me get use to the working environment back home.

It'll be hard for me to handle everything smoothly if I was suddenly given the position. Taking a step at a time is always the better choice but I want to be selfish as well. I don't want to leave Enrique. We had a lot of toxic episodes together and now we're on our road of healing one another.

I also don't want to say goodbye to Barbs and Simon and Josh. They were the only support and comfort I had when I first came here. I don't want to disappoint anyone with a rash decision but will dad understand if I ask him for sometime to think about it?

I was having a mini mental breakdown when I felt someone behind me. He hugged me tightly from behind, resting his chin on my shoulder. I can tell it's Enrique because of his scent. "Don't go." He sounded so sad. I held his hand and sighed. "I don't want to either."

"I'll tell uncle Zach that you'll stay with me. You don't have to go back and work. I'll support you for the rest of our lives. You just have to stay at home and be with me." He said kissing my neck. I chuckled. "As much as love hearing that, it'll be a waste if I don't do anything after learning so much from you."

He held my waist tighter. "So you want to leave me?" He said in a dangerous tone. I was surprised with the change in his voice. "Enrique. Love, I don't want to leave you." I said softly. "Then don't leave. Be with me. If you want to work, we can work together. You can be my business partner. We'll always be together and no one can tear us apart."

I turned to face him. His eyes looked quite pitiful. He actually resembles a wounded puppy. "Let's think of a way okay? You know papa wants the best for me." I gave him a tight hug.

"Hmm." He hummed hugging me back. We left the kitchen together. Papa, aunt and uncle were still conversing very seriously. Papa saw me walking towards him and smiled, "Sweetheart.. I know you've grown attached to this place but we have to go. Your family is waiting for you. You can come here to spend your next holiday."

I sat beside him and smiled back. "Papa.." before I could say any further, Enrique interrupted me. "Uncle Zach! Please hear me out." He said in a very determined tone. "Please let Winter stay back here. It's very selfish of me but she's been a very big help to me. Although you send her here to learn from me, I'm ashamed to say that it was actually me who has learnt a lot from her instead." He smiled fondly looking at my direction. "She's a stubborn little lady but very passionate about her work. Within a week she was able to grasp the idea on how to work out and even sealed a lot of deals for me."

"Everyone's fond of her and it'll be sad to see her leave." Papa stared at him silently and said, "But she has to leave one day. Wouldn't it be better to leave now before their relationships with her gets any deeper?"

Enrique stared straight at papa. "I've been making excuses using my subordinates and Winter's work achievements, but to be honest, uncle Zach, it is I, who wants her to stay back."

"Can you please let her stay back here? I promise I'll take good care of her. I won't let her feel wronged."

At first I was shooked by what Enrique was saying. As he went on, my face started burning. It's been a while since I've seen him this serious but Enrique! My man! Do you realise what you're saying? I felt so happy though. Papa's expression was blank.

"Papa!" I exclaimed. Enrique's mum cut in. "Zach! Please let her stay back." She looked very emotional. "Zach! I've never seen Enrique this way before. He has never asked for anything, neither did he plead for anyone." She chocked."Zach! Winter is a very good influence. Not only Pedro and I but even Enrique wants her here so please consider it." She said with pleading eyes.