"What? Are you bringing your past flings along?"

Enrique's lips met mine, the moment we reached his room. It was chaotic, urgent and very domineering. I tried my best to respond but it left me breathless like always. "Wife, I missed you." He said as he kissed my nape.

"Hmmm.." I gasped and leaned on his broad chest as I could feel my legs getting weak. "Baby I love you." His hoarse voice near my ear send shiver down my spine.

He carried me in his arms and gently placed me on the bed. "How come you're so sticky?" I giggled as he softly kissed my forehead. "You're responsible for bringing out this side of me, my love." He chuckled kissing my eyes, nose, ears, cheeks and finally meeting my already swollen lips.

Something hard was poking my thighs. "Enrique!" I blushed staring at him in disbelief. "Winter." He whispers placing his face at the crook of my neck and sniffing it. "Want me to help?" I said with a smile. "You must be tired my love..." He answers hoarsely.

"Umm.. well then help yourself. Meanwhile I'll prepare myself to sleep." I replied as I tried to lightly push him off of me.

"Love.." his hoarse voice entered my ear making the tips of my ears red. Gosh! I'm a sucker for his voice, especially when he's all heated up.

He slowly holds my wrist and gently places my hand on top of his manhood. I suck in a deep breath. I almost forgot just how mighty his junior was. He kisses my nape and gently bites and suckles on it.

"Winter.." he calls me again, acting like a big dog in heat, rubbing and sniffing my collarbone and leaving wet kisses all over my face.

He moves his lower body impatiently as he captures my lips and entangles our tongues. His hot tongue playfully hooks my tongue and carefully visits the inside of my mouth.

I can't help but let a moan or two escape as he entices me completely. I don't know when he took his member out and helped me hold it, stroking it rhythmically.

We continued kissing as I helped him but he didn't seem to be getting off any time soon. His member was instead swelling more and more. I was getting tired and my wrist started to hurt but I didn't want to leave him feeling uncomfortable.

I impatiently pushed him down and kneeled on the bed facing his proud member. I took it inside my mouth and started sucking on it. He groaned as he held my head gently. "My love, my baby.. you don't have to.." he said hoarsely.

"Shut up." I answered, knowing clearly how much he loved it. I'm not doing it against my will any way and it makes me happy inside, that he enjoys what I'm doing.

It wasn't easy though. The back of my throat hurts and I felt like gagging at one point. After a while, I spat out his member and stroked it while massaging his balls.

He gasped and groaned as he pulled me up and started a fiery kiss. He held my hands and helped stroke his member more vigorously. "Winter. Baby, my love. My wife. Winter." He said breathlessly in between and with the last stroke, he released his load.

We washed up together and went to bed. He hugged me tightly as I rested my head on his chest. "I love you Winter." "I love you too Enrique." I smiled while receiving a warm kiss from him.
*************

"Mr. Donalds, the sample will reach you latest by 4:30 in the evening. I need you to check it carefully and we can discuss proceeding in the next meeting." I hung up the call.

Mr. Donalds is my latest client but he's very picky and hard to please. This was the third sample I'm sending over for approval. Hopefully, the third time is the charm.

There was a knock at the door. "Come in." I answered, sipping the coffee. My secretary walked in holding a pile of files.

"Boss, these are the files you've asked for. Also, Mrs. Marysville's project is completed without a hitch. Mr. Roy completed the transaction yesterday and  Howard's Wood Mill requested to set a date for further discussion."

Mathew mechanically updated me. "Okay, set a date aside for the mill for this week itself. I've sent the sample to Mr. Donalds. Keep updating me on that. Also, arrange Hellen and Osmo to handle the assignment of Lover's Orchard."

I answered, looking through my schedule. He noted it down adding more works that are yet to be completed.

"Arrange the conference room and print these out before the meeting commences. Also inform Ellie to wipe the table and chairs again. Mr. Allim is a little germaphobe. He's an important client and we can't make any mistakes."

"Okay. I'll arrange it right away. I'll come and call you 10 mins before the meeting time." He left once he got my approval.

I got a call from Enrique while I was sorting out my e-mails. "Hello~" I answered the call coquettishly. "My love." His deep mellow voice entered my ear. "When will you be done?"

"I can finish up early if you want me to." I smiled twirling a pen. "You know I always want you to come to me as early as possible." He chuckled.

"You seem to be in a good mood, my dear." I teased. "Hmm.. whenever I hear your voice, it puts me in a splendid mood." He teased back.

"So what's the occasion love? Did you plan a dinner date?"

"Sort of. But it's not just you and I tonight." He replied. "What? Are you bringing your past flings along?" I asked in fake anger.

"I thought I'll make you acquaintance with them so it'll be easier for me." He joked.

"Hump! You dare?" I playfully threatened him.

"I don't dare. Am I such a fool to lose my love or something insignificant?" He laughed.

"Good." I answered satisfied with his answer. "By the way, I'll try to wrap up by 7:00 if that's okay with you."

"Okay. You wait for me and I'll come get you."

"So who is it that we're meeting?" I asked out of curiosity.

"You'll know when you meet him." He answered casually.

"You know I don't like to keep myself in suspense. Please tell me Enrique~" I plead him coquettishly.

"But it wouldn't be a surprise." He chuckled clearly enjoying what he's doing.

"Is he someone important to you?" I asked searching for some clues.

"Yes, he's a very important member of our family." He answered with a laugh.

"I know it's a surprise so I shouldn't ask questions but since this person is so important, it's making me nervous. I just want to prepare a little bit ahead of time so that I will appear more presentable." I sighed biting the tip of my pen.

"My love, he will like you matter what. Trust me. So don't overthink and don't bite your pen." He chuckled.

I smiled in embarrassment after getting caught. "Okay okay.. whatever you say." I give up. I'll improvise according to the situation.

There was some noise in the background, like as if someone was in the middle of saying something. "I have a meeting now so I'll hang up now." He said a little reluctantly.

"Okay darling. I'll wait for you. See you later. Mwah~" he sucked in a deep and shaky breath, and before he could answer I giggled and hung up.
*********

Hello lovelies! I can't thank you all enough for still hanging around and reading my work. It means a lot to me.

Thank you for your love and support!

Take care and remember you're valid and loved!

Love you all~