Chapter Eighteen

Lunch was boring. No one spoke. Noel started to go crazy and wanted to plan an escape. Though Cameron tried to calm her down. But I just left before things went out of hand. I stare at my red notebook. A blue paper sticks out of the book and it catches my curiosity. I open to the page as the note slips into my hands. Asher left this? No duh.

I stare at it before I make out the words. And when I do my heart races. I don't think I should have ever read it: Do you like me?
A. Yes
B. A
C. Kiss me.

That jerk gave me no option. There all the same thing. I stare at the paper trying to make a decision. It's probably not meant for me. Then again it says sky. "And how will I know she likes me?" He asks. I turn my head to face him. "Ask her." The time comes back to me. I don't know. I'm confused. I should keep this to myself. Not show Cindy... But if she got a note. She would show me. I get up and open the door ready to show Cindy and ask her for some advice.

Not to my surprise Asher stands there grinning. He looks at my hand. "I see you received it." He says grinning. I hope he says it was a mistake that it wasn't meant for me. "What did you choose?" He asks.

"What's this?" I ask. I'm scared and I think he can see it because he smirks. Does he want me scared?
"You can clearly tell what it is Sky." He replies looking at the hand that's on his chest pressing the paper against him. I don't realize I did that and immediately I remove my hand blushing. "I mean you gave me no option you idiot."
"You want another letter?" He says. I shake my head. "At this point I don't know." I admit.

"What do you not know?" He says. I eye him. " I don't know. I'm confused."

He walks closer towards me. Knocking me back to the room. The only thing behind me is a wall. The only thing in front of me is him. And the only thing beside me are his arms and hands. Simple... I have no way out. "Maybe you need time." I nod. He understands that he gave me an option of A B C with them all going to one answer. Yes. What scares me the most is that I want to have all of the above. That, is scaring me.

"Five minuets love. Make your decision." This guy gives you no time and no option.

"I-I don't know." I whisper. He's too close that if I talk it would be like I am yelling. I want to say yes to all of them-No. No I don't. I don't know what I'm thinking about. I'm just lost. Probably drunk who knows.

"You know. Your just not saying it darling." It's like he reads my mind. I wonder if he hears what I'm saying now. Wether I'm thinking about him or my answer. Both actually. I don't think I can actually answer him now. Or never. I never wanted to. Like I said many times before, I wish to stay far away from him. Like across the world far. But him sitting across the class is the farthest possible-and that's not even happening. I think the farthest I have been to him is probably at lunch. But then again I'm still with a fire.

What if this is where he's going to kiss me? Do I kiss him back? I push him back. At first I see hurt in his eyes but then there calm again. "I-I couldn't breathe." I lied. I was breathing perfectly fine near him. It's just the image of him kissing me frightened me. "Yeah." He says smiling before he storms out of the room. Before I realize what I've done I look around the room. The paper has dropped from my hand. The door is closed shut and I'm left inside staring at my own reflection.

If Asher asked me, would Kyle? Or am I not the one. Maybe I was Asher's back up to make the girl jealous. I'm glad I hadn't answer-Almost glad.