Epilogue : Jonathan's blue eyes

Mackenna's POV

I sat in the living room of my mom's house impatiently waiting for my parents to arrive.

My mom is in Jonathan's pack now because she wanted to be closer to me but little did we know that I may or may not have to go with my parents back to the royal castle.

I really hope it's the later. I didn't want to leave here. I wanted to start my life with Jonathan. I knew he wants me as his mate but there are things he still hasn't explained to me yet. I hope he does soon though.

"Mackenna," Mom started. I stood up about to ask her whats wrong but she continued."I would like you to meet Alpha King Leo and Luna Queen Maya."

Whe she said that I froze. I wasn't ready yet. I didn't want to meet them yet .

"Antonette," a young woman said looking at me with surprise. I saw tears falling from her eyes and a man comforted her.

Who is Antonette?

"Or should I adress you as Mackenna?" I caught up and realized that my name was Antonette.

Even my name was a lie.

I didn't say anything. I just stared at the couple. The man didn't say anything yet he was just looking at me with curiosity.

"I go by Mac now. Or Kenna." I said in a whisper.

The woman just smiled at me.

"I've missed you so much." She came forward and wrapped me in a warm hug. The man later joined in and I was in the middle of a group hug.

"Why did you give me away? Am I not worthy of the title?" I asked.

With this said it broke the hug immediately.

"We had no choice Netta, but know this. It wasn't voluntarily. It was for your protection." The man said.

"I grew up with not a single person in my biological family to keep me company. I grew up alone. When Jake took me that must have been the best moment of my life because I met my mom.

"But during my life, I have NEVER been safe. I was put in more danger then I would have been in behind the castle walls. With guards protecting me and my parents protecting me.Or do you not see yourself as fit guardians?"

When I mentioned Soph as my Mom the Queen's gaze fell to the ground.

"Mackenna! That's enough." Mom shouted, surprised at my outburst.

"You are not aloud to judge us for what we have done. You don't know the dangers there was when you were in the castle!

"We have done everything to protect you. We asked the Anderson family to take perfect care of you so you can be safe undercover."

"We only wanted to protect you, Netta. I really hope you can understand that someday."

When the Queen said that it instantly reminded me of when I ran away from this pack to save them.

"I understand. I tried to do the same woth this pack. I left to save them from Blake."

"My whole life has been nothing but secretes. Just promise me there will be none from now on." I begged.

◇◇◇

Jonathan's POV

I stood outside of the house where Mac is speaking to her parents. I asked Soph to be there so the King and Queen can meet the person who actually raised Mac.

Soph said she'll be there but after ten minutes I have to go in there and explain to Mac why she can't be accepted as my mate.

I really want to mark her, to let everyone know that she is fully mine that she can't be anyone else's.