Chapter 7: New home

Mackenna's POV

I walked behind Henry towards the kitchen in a placid manner, taking a very good look at every painting and photo that's around the place.

I stopped at a frame that had a photo of a beautiful and happy family, smiling big at the camera.

There stood a woman with long brown hair and beautiful big brown eyes, and next to her stood a tall man with short dirty blond hair and icy blue eyes staring lovingly at the woman. Just in front of the happy couple there was a little boy maybe around the age of seven with brown hair such as his mother, and icy blue eyes such as the father.

Right next to him stood a little girl maybe at the age of two with shiny brown hair and big brown eyes. The little boy and the girl were holding hands while laughing at each other, don't think they knew that a photo has been taken.

I was so focused on the pretty picture I didn't see my sister next to me.

"What are you doing?" when I heard her voice I had a big fright and tripped over my own feet. What is it with me and falling today?

When I looked up at my sister , I saw she was laughing.

"Ha ha very funny." I laughed sarcastically standing up.

" So? How is it going?" she asked me with a smirk on that pretty little face of hers.

"Good?" I stated more like questioned.

"Uh-what do you mean by that?"

I looked up at her and saw her wiggling her eyebrows.

"Cassy and Jonathan sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-" I cut her off with a glare thrown her way.

"We hardly get along with each other. I think it's impossible for us to like eachother besides I hardly know anything about him. I met him yesterday."

I look back at the photo. That must be Henry and his family. I wonder why I've never seen them before. Hah didn't know him until a hour ago or so, of course I didn't see them before.

"Look. Mac, there is something I need to tell you." Luna said nervously looking at the photo and then back at me.

"What is it?" I asked. When she didn't answer I got a little worried.

"Lu, what's wrong?" she tried taking my attention away from the topic but that would not work.

"I..you see when they found you-" she started making air quotes around the word 'found' "

"What do you mean with found me?"I asked confused.

"I - uh don't know how to tell you." she shuttered

"Tell me what?" I asked confused.

"I uh- well. I'm coming!" she yelled and disappeared into thin air.

Confused I just stared at the place she stood moments before. I really miss her, yeah I see her but I can't go out and talk to her without people snickering at me thinking I'm crazy.

Mom must miss Luna terribly. Now that I think of it, why didn't mom try to make contact with me in this period?

Is she ok? Did something happen to her? Out of no where a wave of dizziness hit me like a train.

I couldn't see what was going on and lost my balance once more and fell down on my hands and knees.

Only a loud noise was heard when i hit the ground.

"Mac?" I heard Jenny shout from downstairs.

When I didn't answer her she shouted my name again, and for the third time I didn't answer, I heard footsteps running up the stairs.