Chapter 3: a Bloody day

Mommy? Who was Mackenna's mom talking to? And what were they talking about??"

"Macy. Let me continue the story. If you interrupt me a lot I'll stop. "

I looked at mommy and pouted.

"Fine. I won't talk again."

"Ok then back to the story."

♡♡

Mackenna's POV

I woke up the next morning with excitement and jumped out of bed getting ready for my visit with Andy. Since the accident with the wolf, I've been visiting the girl we found everyday after that. She still didn't wake up yet and the doctors said that she may or may not wake up any day now.

I got ready and walked towards my mom's room. I knocked on the door and opened the door peaking onto the room after hearing a 'come in'. I saw her sitting in the cozy bed with coffee in her hands.

"Morning"

"Morning honey. Did you sleep well?"

"Yes thank you. Just letting you know I'm off to the hospital to visit Andy. The doctors said that she may wake up any day now. She has grown stronger, her wounds are healling and is no longer infected and her concussion is gone."

"That's good to hear honey."

"Mom.."

"Yes Kenna?" She put her cup down.

"Who were you talking to the other nigh?"

"Nosy much are we." Mom gave me a smirk.

"Fine! Fine. I won't ask again. See you later, love you"

"Mac, may I have a word with you please?"

Mom shouted after me. I just gave her a weird look. She only said two words.

"Be careful"

She then nodded towards the door.

"And remember to have fun. " I just nodded with a smile.

I walked towards the hospital and headed to Andy's room. When I got to her room I saw Andy sitting up looking around confused. I was surprised to see her awake. I asked Dr. Anthony to call me when she woke up.

I knocked on the door. Her head snaped at me and looked at me with fear that fulled her eyes. She started crying and tried to scramble away as I moved closer

"I'm Mackenna. Do you remember me?"

She kept on crying as I got closer to her and I hulted when she started to shake, and then she repeated the same words over and over.

"Please don't hurt me"

I looked at her with shock, why on earth would she think that I would want to hurt her?

"I promise I won't hurt you, I won't let anyone hurt you oky? Just calm down." I said in a hushed tone trying to calm her.

"I'm going to get the doctor so that he can take a look at you. Is that ok?"

She just gave me a scarce nod wiping her tears away.

"I'll be right back."

I turned to fetch Dr. Anthony. I saw him near the reception talking to the lady and called him over. He said something to the receptionist and made his way over.

"Hey Mac, here to visit Andy? I checked up on her and is seems like she should wake up soon."

"It's actually why I'm here Doc, I just went into her room, she is awake but she looks scared out of her mind."