chapter 53

sorry about the late updates lately, im lossing motervation but im getting there. i had to rewrite this chapter because it kept deleting itself but its here now so yay. this story only has about three chapters left, maybe less, so ima try to get those out as soon as possible. this isnt a very long chapter but like i said ive rewritten it wayyy to much so im just putting this out. prepare for the next chapter, it is far from happy.

TW- mention of drugs, mention of bulling, tell me if i missed something

The days passed slowly but soon enough I was back in class, quickly catching up on all the work I had missed with the few people who were willing to help. By now the half of the school that was still on my side opted to avoid me. I don't think they meant to, but all might started shunning anyone who hung out with me, and because he's still the number one hero the teachers- save for Yamada and Aizawa who glared at all might whenever he passes- didn't do anything, even taking all might's side when a few students started reporting him.

Band practice came back, and I spent most nights crashing in one of my mates' room, going back to Aizawa's when it was family dinner and sneaking out at nights occasionally to hang out with the league. Uraraka still tried to make my life a living hell, but with half the school pitted against me, new scars every night (that luckily normally faded in a day or two thanks to my blood) and the constant thoughts about what the league offered me I barely noticed her.

Not to mention the class trip coming up, apparently the pro hero thirteen is supposed to be there and the class wouldn't shut up about it, not that I could blame them, its supposed to be this big training place, I've only ever read about it and ever since I had found out I'd been dying to go.

Cant say that's how I feel now though, all mights coming to plus all I'm looking forward towards at this point is the show we have on tonight. The owner of our usual place was sick so we couldn't preform there but Aizawa managed to book in a place at one of the local entertainment centres a few days back and now there's expected to be around 150 people there to watch us play.

When we got the news Shinso Todoroki and I had to beg Denki and Kiri to sing with us (though the two of them weren't very helpful with it all) while Bakugou panicked about what our opening song would be. When we had got my brothers to sing the blond still hadn't decided so Shinso stayed up all night making a mashup of a few of our own songs, keeping it somewhat light and sneaking out to the leagues base when we needed to test out some sounds so we wouldn't get in trouble for the noise, dragging in however who can sing for the others parts before taking the final product to the rest minus Phoenix so they could look it over. They all liked it so we got to rehearsing, the opening song taking the most time for the others weren't as complicated nor new.

But we got it all done in time for the show expected to start in 26 hours, only for it to all be thrown away with one simple sentence.

"There will be media coverage."

"I'm out." Everyone turns to face Shinso and me as we stand, immediately walking towards the door. I feel someone grab onto my shirt so before being pulled back I grab onto the insomniacs one, pulling him back as, who I assume is Kacchan going off the scent, pulls me against his chest. I laugh when Shinso falls onto the floor with a groan.

"Nope, we worked to hard for the two of you to back off simply because of some anxiety." Yep, Kacchan.

"Okay first of all you angry pufferfish you know just as much as anyone in this room that anxiety is not 'just' anxiety so shove off," the blonde has the decency to look embarrassed (or at most slightly guilty, or pissed you know I couldn't really tell) for his words, stopping his movements in patting my hair much to my disappointment.