💙11💙

(Please answer the questions at the bottom!)

Yeosang's POV
As soon as I get home I go up stairs and dump Mingi's clothes on my chair so I can wash them later. Then i go back down stair and make a bowl of cereal. After I finish I put the bowl in the sink and go to the couch. I just sit there staring at the tv that isn't even turned on.

Just to think about life, I hope Wooyoung gets my phone. I have to check in with my parents or I'll never be able to be left alone again. Plus without it I have too much time to think which is both good and bad.

Also I'm bored, there's nothing to do. I don't have homework, not that I would want to do it anyway. My parents don't really like games so I don't really have anything here just books and I don't want to read anything right now.

I sit up and start to walk up the stairs. I guess I'll take a shower. The last really good shower I had was last week and I know that's gross. It has just been one of those weeks and I haven't been doing much. I skipped a bunch of dance classes so I'm not that dirty or anything.

I bring clean clothes, peppermint oil and towels in the bathroom and start the water to warm it up.

Immediately after I take off my clothes I throw them in the hamper and jump into the shower. Almost immediately this past week start to replay in my head. Here I thought I would have a great time.

Instead I get hit on by a gross guy then drugged. When I called Mingi I thought things would turn around and it did for like a couple hours. I guess it could have gone worse.
I could have gotten raped or something.

I start to remember the all the feelings I felt when I was drugged. It was painful but in such a good way. It felt so good when Mingi's hands touched me. Even though it felt like I was burning, his hands were so cold it created such a nice pleasant sensation. When his lips kissed from my mouth down my neck to my torso, it was so soft and gentle but at the same time it wasn't. I haven't don't anything like that before so I don't know how to explain it. It was just so dominating, like I was wanted.

But then I stop and remember the words that repeated in my head for the last couple of days.

'Why would I even'

I know we aren't together or something even close to that.
But am I really that bad? I think I'm a god damn delight of a person. I also could be a great boyfriend. I know I don't have much sexual experience but I bet someone would love to teach me. It didn't seem like Mingi minded it either. Also It's not like I want to be his boyfriend, so why is it bothering me so much?

'Ughh, whatever I just gotta move on' I rinse all the conditioner off my head before finishing my shower feeling so refreshed and clean. I dry off and go to the mirror and look at all the marks still very present on my skin.

They look so pretty but I want them from someone who actually likes me. So I grab the peppermint oil and start to massage it into my skin. I heard that peppermint oil makes them disappear faster so I bought before I got home. I smell like Christmas but I don't really care.

I put on a pair joggers and a t shirt and decide to watch tv. After sometime the house starts to get cold so I run up stairs and look for a jacket. And of course I couldn't find any good ones. My mother doesn't like to have to much stuff around so I basically only have one hoodie and one jacket which I couldn't find.

I look my chair and see Mingi's hoodie so I pick it up debating weather or not I should put it on.
I didn't wear it often so it still smells like him. But it is really comfortable and it is cold so I put it on continue down stair to finish watching whatever was on the tv.
Halfway through watching itaewon class I start to fall asleep.

*knock Knock*

I am woken up by someone knocking on the front door. I am usually a heavy sleeper but I think being alone makes me anxious a little. Still tired I open the door to find Mingi looking at me strangely. Few seconds later i process that I'm wearing his hoodie and immediately slam the door in his face. I know it is rude but I panicked.

I take off the hoodie and throw it somewhere. I slowly look back at the door. I don't really want to talk to him but he has my phone and clothes.
"I really gotta talk to you. Please hear me out!" He said in a relatively loud and concerned voice.

I slowly open the door and he looked shocked. I think he was surprised that I opened the door.

"Wow, I didn't think you'd open to the door." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

I give him a quite "Tch"

I look at him sorta offended what kind of person does he think I am. Yes I ran away from him before but I was hurt and I didn't want him to see me cry. Now I'm a little hurt but I don't feel like crying. And what else could he possibly say.

So I continue "what do you want Mingi?"

He looks at the ground then at me again "like I said I need to talk to you? Can I come in?"

"I guess"

Authors note💙💙
I know a cliffhanger again BUT I promise I'll update again Saturday or Sunday!

The sooner there are answers the sooner I can continue.

Would you guys mind if I put other groups in here beside ATEEZ? Is there any group or couple you'd like to see?

More importantly before I continue with this story I want to know which route you guys would prefer

Options
1. Cute, innocent, fluff with light smut here or there?

Or

2. Not so innocent, kinky, heavy smut. Something along those lines?

Or

3. Or do a mixture or both?
Cute/fluff yet also dirty and kinky

Also all previous chapters are edited
💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙