💙4💙

Yeosang POV (asleep- when he first passed out) 
I am so hot I feel like I'm soficating
My body is burning. All the sudden I'm falling but I stop right before I hit the ground. I can feel cold hands causing some relief. That's when I hear a voice " Yeosang how the hell are you light and heavy at the same time?" It's Mingi voice, it was so calming. Then it went dark again.

Next thing I know my body is burning worse than before especially my neither region. It hurts so bad I try to move but nothing seems to work. It's getting worse and worse I feel like I'm going to explode. I want someone to do something. No, I need someone to do something. "Ah Minggii"

When I opened my eyes, Mingi was just a few centimeters away kneeling in front of me, holding a band aid.

Mingi POV (present)
I don't know why but I really want to kiss him and make a mess of him, I want to claim him and make him mine. The way he is staring at me is driving me crazy. My eyes flicker to his lips again then back to his eyes.
"Mingii"

When I heard Yeosang say my name again with so much need I couldn't help it. I leaned in and connected our lips. His lips are softer than I thought they'd be.

I dropped the band-aid and put one hand on his cheek and the other on his hip. He was practically radiating heat.

When I pulled away I looked at him and he was stunning and already looked a mess. But I wanted to taste and feel him more. I pressed my lips against his again but a little harder this time. I bite his bottom lip and with a whimper he automatically opened his mouth I couldn't help but smirk just before pushing my tongue into his mouth. He tired to fight for dominance but I easily won.

He put his hands in my hair and would slightly tug at it making me quietly groan. When i remembered we have to breathe we pulled away from each other, a string of saliva attached to our lips.

Yeosang POV
I couldn't breathe any more so I pulled away. When I looked at his face I could tell he wanted me just as much as I wanted him.

I could feel his hand trace lightly at my hip. I wanted him to touch me more, I wanted to touch him too. Something within me made me very bold as I decided to tell him that.
"More please..please touch me more"
I didn't mean to sound to needy but I really want him.

But I saw something flash in Mingi's eyes. He then turned my body so I was lying down on the couch and he got on top between my legs.

When he went down to kiss me again our members rubbed against each other, it created such a good friction. I whimpered as he groaned out because it created such a heavenly sensation.

Third person POV
"fuck" Mingi mutter into Yeosang's mouth while harshly grinding down. They were both breathing heavily through the kiss.

" don't stop" yeosang responded, bucking his hips up to meet Mingi's. Mingi smirked tapping Yeosang thighs and Yeosang wrapped his legs around mingis torso and fingers intertwined in Mingi's hair.

Mingi lifted him up off the couch and went to his room. He then tossed yeosang on the bed before putting himself right in between his legs. "off,take this off" yeosang whined trying to take off Mingi's shirt.

Mingi POV
Yeosang looked so beautiful. I'm snapped out of thought when I feel a pull at my shirt. I quickly take off my shirt as well as his. I take a moment to stare at him His eyes hooded, hair sticking up in every direction, a thin layer of sweat on his forehead. His back arched slightly off the bed. "S-stop staring"
His face turned a shade of pink as he tilted his head.

It was the perfect opportunity to kiss his neck. I dragged my lips across Yeosang neck leaving open mouthed kisses and occasionally sucking trying to find his sweet spot. I stop below his ear and I hear his breath hitch. I found it.

I start to lightly bite and lick, I smirk as Yeosang is releasing erotic sounds. I decided that marking his neck wasn't enough, I want to see my marks all over him. I marked from his collar bone down to his hips. "Wai-wait... I..I want to do some too" Yeosang muttered. "Fuck" I mumbled he is just to cute. I moved back up to his face and kissed him. My hands dragging up and down his soft skin. Soft pants were leaving his lips "Ahh Mingi". That's not good enough I want him to scream my name, and just think of me and only me.

I suddenly stop. 'Wait... what am I thinking. For goodness sake he is just a dancer that goes to my studio. And definitely in not mine (yet).'

Third person POV
Mingi snapped out of it and realized what he was doing. Did Yeosang really want this? It could be because of the drugs? Or alcohol? Or both?
Mingi pulled away and sat down on the chair next to the bed " I can't do this with you! I don't know you that well and I'd feel awful if we did this and one of us regrets it. Especially while you're not in the right mindset."

(Sorry for mistakes. I'd love for suggestions within reason.
Please vote!!!♥️☺️)