💙6💙

(I absolutely love this photo! ^)

Yeosang pov
Well... this is awkward.
I'm sitting on Mingi's couch with him right next to me doing nothing.
We are supposed to be taking about last night but I don't know where to begin and I don't think he does either.

It's feels like time has stopped. But in reality only 10 minutes have gone by. I should have left this morning when he was sleeping, but I would have to see him later at practice anyway.

I can't stand the silence, like why can't he just say something anything, anything at all?!
"Umm I'm gonna make coffee do you um want anything?"
Well I did say anything
"coffee is fine" I replied in a small voice.

When he left the room I mentally facepalm, I should have called someone else, if I did I don't think i would be in this situation.

Mingi POV
I was partly hoping that I dreamt last night. This is so awkward, I had to get outta there. I'm not even a big coffee drinker. I don't even know how to talk to him or get him to talk. Should I ask why he went or why he was alone? Maybe the coffee will wake him up. Oh my god I have to see him later at practice too.
*Ding*
Ah the coffee is done, well let's just get this over with.
"Here is your coffee"
"thanks" he says, I've come to the conclusion he can't start or hold a conversation. Okay here it goes
"Why did you go last night?" I ask really fast without looking at him.

Yeosang POV
There it is, finally we are talking.

" I have always wanted to go to a party people say there fun I wanted to see for myself."

"That makes sense but you shouldn't go to them alone."

I not stupid I know that so I got a little defensive.
"I didn't go alone I went with friends!"

"Really then where were they!" Mingi's voice raised.

"They went off with some guys, I don't know!"

As soon I said that, I realized that I might as well have gone to the party alone. The whole night I had no idea where they went or with who.
.....Wow, what friends I have.

"Okay my friends might have ditched me but if I knew that before I went I would have gone with other people or not at all." I said as my voice was getting smaller.

Mingi's face softened and he started speaking again "look I'm sorry I raised my voiced but I was worried about you... I know that we don't know each other very well and we aren't close but I don't want you to do anything stupid that will end up with you getting hurt or something."

Did he say he was worried about be.
"Aww did last night make you like me?" I said kind of teasingly. I know he doesn't like me like that but his facial expression are to funny.

He does not answer instead He changes the subject
"One last question I know you have a wide friend group why did you call me?"
How do I answer this to sound the best or at lest not bad. I guess I'll just tell him the truth.
"I don't know think I have a wide friend group, yes I know people but they aren't truly my friends.
Plus when I was panicking I remembered that you live close by. I also remembered you doing dumb things so I thought you'd be a nice choice."

That was a mouth full. I was honest with him to an extent. Like he said we hardly know each other. So I didn't tell him, that thinking of him made me calmer but I could never tell him that. That just sounds weird and I don't know why myself.

"Umm okay I'm flattered, I guess?"
He said then something clicked and he looked at me real fast.
"What dumb things have you caught me doing?" He said worriedly
Man he doesn't even remember.
"Pfft! You really don't know. Remember the time you went out drinking with your friends before practice."

"Yeah that only happened once though I don't remember really what happen..ed. Shit what did I do?" Mingi said pathetically.
Heh. Sense he really doesn't remember I might as well tease him for a bit.

Mingi POV
"Aww man I told my friends I shouldn't drink before practice. Did I really skip around the dance studio shouting I'm Tinker bell then pasted out in the lobby."
Why why would I do that I haven't even seen tinker bell, is that a person or a movie? Did I watch it drunk? I look out the corner of my eye and see Yeosang trying to hold in a laugh. My face drops "I didn't do that did I?"
He lets out a beautiful laugh and struggles to speak "Nope but you should see the face you're making, it's hilarious!" He continues to laugh. I don't think that's very funny I'll give him a reason to laugh. I start inching towards him and then in one fast motion I pinned him down and started tickling him.

"I'm sorr-ry pleas-please stop." He said while laughing so hard. So he is really ticklish, interesting. Then in his struggle to get a away his... well my shirt falls off his shoulder and I can see the hickeys I made yesterday.

I couldn't help it, I just stopped at stared at him. More specifically his neck. Which was covered in hickeys.

A million thoughts run through my head but five really repeat.
'He looks beautiful'
'He looks hot with hickeys'
'There are places that aren't  marked'
'I want to mark him more'
and the final and most terrifying 
'I don't want anyone else to have him!'

(Sorry for mistakes and taking so long to update. I'd love for suggestions within reason.
Please comment and vote!!!♥️☺️)