💙7💙

Mingi's POV
I am shook! Do I really think that. I mean yes he is beautiful and sure he looks hot as hell with hickeys but Its crazy to want him to myself and I don't like him like that, Do I? I only helped him because I'm a good person.

Yes, that must be it. I like him but as a friend. A friend that is attractive and has really kissable lips ... and that I will have to myself. What is wrong with me, i have to stop thinking that. Am I losing it!? I might need to cut down on drinking for a while.

Yeosang's POV
once I finally catch my breath, I realize Mingi is frozen. He's just staring at me but not my face I try to follow where he is looking and then it hit me. He's looking at the hickeys he made yesterday.

To be honest I forgot about them and how... they got there. My face goes bright red in a flash as I remember last night.

This is bad if Mingi doesn't let go or move I'm gonna have a problem down there. Why is he just staring at me? His face is different from before, now it looks like he is trying to process something.

Does he feel bad for yesterday? Does he regret it? Of course he regrets it. He gave hickeys to a guy he probably doesn't even like. Well I mean he must like me a little because he did come get me last night. And he did say he worried about me, which I'm not sure I should be happy about or not.

I decided to try get his attention "Mingi" nothing, maybe louder "M-Mingi" I stuttered when I made eye contact with Mingi they flickered with something.

It's just like yesterday but this time I'm not drunk nor drugged and my head is clear. Well as clear as it can get. The tension is slowly building, the air is getting hotter. If he is going to kiss me he should just do it already.

I give in, I'm not completely sure what urges me to kiss him, but it just feels so right.

Mingi's POV
"Mingi" His voice is so beautiful, his voice is so smooth almost relaxing.
"M-Mingi" Ah There it is again! Why does my name sound so good coming from his mouth. I look him directly in the eyes.

Okay fuck it, I like him a little. I especially liked kissing him yesterday too. I also really want to kiss him again, but I don't know if he wants me too kiss him. I mean this whole time he hasn't pushed me away.

*kiss* He kissed me... well I guess kissing me. I guess he wanted to kiss me as much as I wanted to kiss him.

As nice as this is I want more. I decide to deepen the kiss. I rake one of my hand through his longish hair and tug on it a little making him open his mouth wide enough for me to push my tongue in.

I remove my hand from his soft hair and take both of his arms and raise them above his head and hold his wrists together with my one hand.
As I run my other hand down his torso.

I love the way his body reacts and how he arches his back to meet my hand. His skin is so soft. There are still empty spots along his neck and collar bone.

I break the kiss and lower myself a little more so my face is in the crook of his neck. I start to run my lips and tongue against his collar bone. Enjoying the wonderful sounds he's making.

Before this I was never big on hickeys but something about the way they look right now is so appealing.

*knock* *knock*
"Mingi open the door I really gotta talk to you, Mingi!"
*knock*

Well....shit

(Sorry for mistakes. 💜
Couple questions -
How do feel about this format compared to the old one?
Do guys like Mingi's POV or Yeosang's POV better?
Also I'm gonna try to update more often, because you guys are so nice and deserve better.💙☺️)