Epilogue

ENJOY READING 🖤

FIVE YEARS LATER

Keily's POV

I'm missing them both. Fast!! Fast!!! I drove my bike to Aiden's office. It has been month I'm away from my family. But last mission was a bam!!!! I enjoyed it!!

My family is good . Dad , mom and Ava, Fred are in world tour enjoying well . Ben and Emma got married and blessed with Baby boy Aaron.

He is two now. Sandy and Finn got married too and they had twins. Parker and Em is getting married this year. I'm so happy for everyone.

When I got into lobby everyone showed their respect as I'm Mrs. Aiden Maxwell. After we returned from his meeting Aiden announced me as his wife.

I'm beyond surprised by his act. I nodded at everyone and walked fast to the elevator.

When I entered Aiden's room he was discussing something with a woman and a man. "Mommy", I heard the most angelic voice in my life. "Oh my sweet Angel!!! Did you miss your mommy?", I ran and took her in my arms.

Yeah me and Aiden blessed with an beautiful Angel Amelia!!! She is four now but she is quite intelligent like her father. I still remember when I held her in my arms.

She is so so so little , closing her eyes. When she opened her eyes I found the same mesmerising eyes. Yeah !!! She got Aiden's eyes and my black hair.

You Know my face flowed with happy tears!!! I'm so blessed to have her in my life. And I'm soon to be blessed with another one. Yeah I'm pregnant but Aiden don't know that yet!!

I backed off from the mission when I found out that I'm pregnant and that's why I'm here to share this happy news. I can't risk anything when a cute little angel growing inside me.

I'm so much excited!!! I'm three months pregnant now!!!!

I did same when I found that I'm Pregnant with Amelia!!!! It's the most amazing feel when I found that I'm going to be mother !!! I don't have words to express that awesome feeling.

I'm trying my best to be a best mother for her like my mom.After about one and half years I'm back to myself and joined missions.

Aiden is always sick worried whenever I go to missions but he never asked me to leave!!! I'm so happy that Amelia has a father like Aiden.

Whenever I'm off to work he is taking care of his daughter so well !!!! I'm blessed to have them both in my life.

"Mommy you are home!!yayyyy!!!", My cute baby shouted with joy. "Yes baby!! Did you miss your mom?"."yes mom!!", she giggled with so much joy!!! Her blue eyes shoned with happiness.

"I missed you too little angel", I showered her with kiss and she giggled more. I missed it so much!!!!."can I join in this mother and daughter reunion?", I heard Aiden making his way to us.

"No", me and my angel said unison and giggled at each other.

"Dad is hurt", Aiden said acting in a pained voice. Then I saw my angel rolled her eyes at her father.

Such a sight!!! I laughed at her actions. "Okay daddy!! Come ", my baby called her father. He engulfed us in a big hug. I inhaled his scent and relaxed.

Aiden looked at me with so much love. Sparks!!! Everywhere fire started!! It has been 6 years but Aiden never failed to give me this sparks.

He kissed me passionately!!!! I kissed him back!!! God I missed him a lot!!!

"Stop eating my mommy dad", my baby said and started to hit her father. Yeah my baby is so possessive of me. I pulled away from him.

"She is my wife! Your are after me !!", Aiden started. "No she is my mom, I'm first to her", my baby started. "No"."Yes"."NOOOO". "Yesssssss".