Love You too!!

ENJOY READING 🖤

Aiden's POV

"NOOOOOO!!!! Keily please stay with me", I cried. This is not happening. Everything was blur.  I felt like My heart is being ripped!! I can't control my tears.

The fear of losing her is consuming me. All I know was kidnapped by some guy called Robin. I thought he did that for money. But it's to trap Keily.

I ordered her, begged her not to come. But she is so fucking stubborn!!

My People came for me to rescue. They took Keily in stretcher and I haven't left her hand. Why this have to happen?

This bastard is the reason why she behaved like that as she wanted to protect us!! My Keily is a saviour!My lips started to shake when she has been taken to ICU!

My PA called me and said,"sir! The actress Sophia.."." I don't give damn thing about anyone! Don't call me unless I call you", I snapped and cut the call. I'm not ready to deal with anyone unless they have a wish to die.

My mom and dad came. I ran to her and hugged her tightly. The fear of losing Keily is making me go crazy. I violently shaked with tears.

What if she di.. Stop it.   No Keily will come back to me. I'll make sure that!I will not leave her. We still have a lot of things to do! Come back to me please!! "Don't worry dear! Our Keily is strong!", Mom's words ringed in my ears!!

Yeah My girl is strong!She is a warrior! She saved us from more than 25 guys loaded with gun. She protected us by distancing herself. She is Strong woman So far I came across.

After hell like  3 hours the door opened and the doctor came. We rushed to him. I don't know when keily's parents and her brother came.

The doctor said everything is fine. Relief washed over me. She is safe!! Thank god!!!

Keily's POV

Love! Love is about giving and expecting nothing back.. I'll say Love is a Great feeling  that plays a major role in everyone's life.

At some time it gives strength to live your life or on the other hand you will feel like completely lost!!Sometimes the guy you love may love you or not.

Love is something you are giving your heart  to other party to accept  you or break you .You can expect a little from them as time passes.

You cannot choose your feelings for a person and you cannot choose the one you wanted to love.

It's that you have to go wherever your heart takes you to and wait for it. It takes one minute or one month or one year or more than that or in a second to fall in love. It differs from person to person. In my life loving Aiden is a beautiful thing that happened.

I don't know when I fall for him. Is it today or yesterday? I cannot exactly tell that when it happened. If loving someone depends on time period then you shouldn't call it as Love.

My first love is Aiden and true love is him too. First love is a great moment in everyone's life. Some regret it, some cherish it throughout their life though they are not together.

True love is something you are engraving it in your heart even after the life. The heart beats for them and stops for them only.

You will cherish that person as the most treasurable one and respecting each other, supporting each other sharing each other burden. I felt happy as feeling this all towards him.

Whenever you are going to some place your eyes search for that person only and when you see them ,you will steal glances at them or when you not, you will suddenly feel out of the place and all you wanted is to get home and sleep.

You will love a person along with their flaws. You can sense his worries when you stare at each other.

You literally want to do everything for them even it's a small thing. Though you are surrounded by entire world you only think your loved one as the entire world!!

I don't know If I'm really talking about Love or not. To me this is the feeling of love. It differs from person to person.

I had felt all this feelings when I'm with Aiden though I don't want to admit it.

Loving Aiden is something I far expected from me but I don't regret it. Though he didn't love me back I wanted to do everything for him.

Last night I had a beautiful dream. I dreamt about Aiden. He came home from office and took me out on a date. He took me to a restaurant and we ate.

He offered me for a dance. I accepted it. We were gently swaying to the music staring at each others soul.

Everything felt like a fantasy but a wonderful one. I saw love, adoration, happiness in his eyes. He stared at my lips and started to move in.

His lips met mine and the sparks erupted totally. He kissed me with his all might. He poured his love in that kiss. I kissed him back to prove the same. After like eternity we pulled for Oxygen.

Then my world stilled when he said those amazing, wonderful, mesmerising ..I can't find words to express it. "I love you Keily". I heard a faint voice crying for me to come back!!! But black consumed me!

I LOVE YOU TOO AIDEN!!

I know this chapter is short and sucks!! But I hope you enjoyed it!! Do comment and vote guys !!

Love ❤️❤️ moniagnes