Cold Hearted!

ENJOY READING 🖤

Keily's POV

The guy I'm dealing with is a psycho I think. That bloody bastard.

I stopped cursing as I have no more words to curse. My scalp is paining now by pulling out my hair myself. The phone he is using is a burner phone.

Damn it. Other than that he is clear. He is not using his credit/debit card. Like he said he is avoiding technologies.

He knows how to deal with me. He is matching my ideas. He knows my next moves. He knows me too well or the one who knows me well is helping him. Let's wait and watch!

He clearly made a perfect plan. But any criminal must leave a single trace behind. What would be it?? Think!! Think!!!

Things started to happen after my last mission is bad.My last mission is that I felt something weird! I have to go there now.

I can find something. I reached for my bag and went down. I booked my flight. Thank god seats are available on last minute.

I took cab and reached airport. A lone tear escaped my eyes when I watched down through window.

I abandoned the people who cherished my life. Though it's for their good, my actions were too harsh.

My mom always say a woman is a most  strong one in the world  as she plays the more important role in everyone's life especially world's most beautiful creature called Mother.

Since she is capable of being a mother there is nothing she cannot do!!She thinks that a woman is strong both mentally and physically.

On one day When I'm ten my mom took my hand said these words to me," Keily we have to be stronger for to protect the people we love, it will be harder at some time of life when those times comes make sure that you'll think about your loved ones and the memories with them, like you can think about me when your sad, it will give you more will power to do anything".

With a sigh I wiped my tears and took a nap.

I'm still tired of my flight. I took a cab and went to the place. Since it has been bombed everything was black. I went and searched for something.
___________________________________

It has been already five hours and I haven't found anything. The cloud is gloomy and it seemed like there will be a heavy rain.

My eyes finally got on something. A little far away from the bombed place. Paper pieces. But it's burnt. I took all the pieces and went to airport.

After 7 hours I reached my apartment. Its already midnight. My eyes begging me  to close. Ignoring it I took a whiskey bottle. Opening it I gulped. I felt refreshed.

I know I'm getting addicted to alcohol. Alcohol is a bad thing but I can't stop myself since I have no better company at that.

I sat on the floor and took the pieces out. The papers seemed to be special
In one piece there seemed to be a numbers. Since it is burnt only four numbers were visible. 1503.. 

I think two numbers were missing. I have seen this number somewhere. Where?? My ID no. I ran and took my ID from bag. 150305.Everyone's team has their unique number.

15 is the year I joined and 03 is my team number and 05 is my number. BINGO!! It's my paper from base. Somebody leaked my information.

So that sheep is in base. He/she should be  with my rank or one rank lower to access information about other agents.

Smiling at my findings I gulped the liquid I'm drinking and took my bike key and went to my base.  Don't think I'm drunk and driving. I'm not. I'm all sober.

That person should be in base. The base is busy all day. It's morning 3 am. I wanted to ask the boss permission but he is discussing with someone in his cabin.

After waiting for 5 minutes I heard the door sound.

When I got up to get inside I crossed agent 09 from team 02. His eyes had different expression when he saw me. I held my face with no emotion as usual.

Agent 09 is someone who is good at his work. He is two years senior than me but his rank is quite lower than me Since I exceeded in all skills.

I heard few gossips like he hates me for my guts and stealing his promotion. It's not I think right! It can't be. Don't miss the chance.

Everyone is a suspect here Keily. Don't forget that. Just test him."Agent 09, I have  found something interesting from the place I went last for mission, I want to discuss related to it since you are expert in forensic", I said with a slight smirk.

He gulped. Caught you." M..Mm..o..f cour...se come meet me later", he said with a forced smile. "Now I have time if you are free let's get a cup of coffee", I retorted not want to waste more time. Timing is very important guys!!

Sweat formed in his forehead. He composed himself  from the shock and nodded. He followed me. We took ride in his car.

As I sensed it went to a secluded place. Before he reached for his gun I took my knife and held against his throat. I got his gun too.

He didn't expect that. Now he knows why I'm best at my work. He is scared to shit.
I gave him a deadliest glare. "So, tell me why you did that and who is your accomplice?", I questioned him.

He didn't open his mouth. Without thinking I stabbed his left thigh. Blood splashed on my face. " Tell me right now before I lose my mind", I roared and took the knife out forcefully from his wound.

His screams filled the streets. I didn't feel anything.He is the one to mess with me first.

I CAN BE COLD HEARTED SOMETIMES!!!!

Hey guys!! Another chapter here!! Hope you like it! Do comment and vote!!

Love ❤️❤️ moniagnes