My People!

ENJOY READING 🖤

Keily's POV

The banging of door making me more weak. I controlled my sobs and opened the door and saw entire family worried of my action.

I can clearly hear Mom and Ava sobbing. I felt guilty. I wanted to comfort her and tell her all the things. All because I went to that stupid mall. It's perfectly planned.

When I asked Em to stay and got inside the mall , the mall is quiet rush since it is weekend. I searched for something fishy. Suddenly I got an letter from a passerby . He disappeared in the crowd. I know I fell into their trap. When I opened the letter I'm shocked but I composed myself. It said "Do or watch your persons dying".

I just crushed it and throwed to show that I'm not affected by the threat. But I know deep down it's not an empty threat. I stayed quiet and made inside the shops. Another letter was given to me. Ignoring the letter I followed the person. I lost him after 10 minutes. Feeling struck I opened the next letter. A few photos and letters were attached to it. I read the letter first."Ignored me and see what you got. I know you are expert in technologies. Let's say I'm scared of you finding me.  Enjoy my gift agent 5. Ignore me next time I'll take the most valuable one from you..For example your one and only love Aiden" I crushed the paper feeling angered to the core. This bastard.. whoever may be he I'll kill him with my own hands. When I turned the photo I fell to the ground. I sobbed. Michael... Michael.. the photos were Michael's. He is killed. He is lying in a blood pool. I got furious. Whoever may be him but he knows me really well by  attacking me emotionally.

I have to find him sooner for the safety of my family. When I opened the envelope I saw the divorce form and emancipation form. He wanted a revenge from me more like a personal revenge.

He knows my ID no. and knows my personal information. This forms is to test me. He wants me to obey him. I felt like silting someone's throat. All I see red. I received a phone call.

It's same number again. "Make sure you hide well. The moment I found you I'll rip you into pieces", I roared and cut the call. Taking the forms and envelope and keeping Michael's photo inside my jacket I went to car and reached home with sickening feeling.

Everyone wanted to hear something form me. That this is all prank. I wanted it to be the same. "What all of you want?",

I said ignoring by overwhelming emotions."kiddo I know I'm wrong. I have been harsh on you.

Dad is really sorry for that. Tell me the real reason behind this form",  my dad cried with his words.

I haven't seen my dad cry after my grandma and grandpa died. It's the second time seeing him like this.

I wanted to tell the reason and wanted to ask them to play along with me. But I can't risk that.

I don't know who is threatening me.It can be anyone .

Seeing Michael like that making me crazy. That poor boy. His smile. He will annoy me to hell with his cheesy lines. If he got in my hands I will make him stay alive behind the bars.

But now he is killed ruthlessly. I wanted revenge. I will make sure I will kill him with my bare hands for Michael for making my family suffer.

"Mr. Glen.." Slap. Stinging pain crept on my cheeks. My mom slapped me. "Don't call us like that we are your mom and dad. Please don't", mom cracked at the end.

Mom.. what the hell are you doing Keily? That bastard will kill them.

Your emotion is not important than their life. Stop now my mind remainded me. I first have to  ensure my family safety. Their safety is more important.

"Mrs. Glen ! Stop the shit and kindly do me the favor by signing it. I already feel sick of seeing your face", I said with no emotion.

My dad got angered by my words and signed it and forced my mom to sign it and thrown it in my face and left the room.

Ben gave me a worried look but I ignored him. Sandy expected me to say something yet I not opened my mouth.

All of them left. Except a single soul. Aiden. "Why are you doing this to me?", He seemed like crying. "Mr.Aiden I don't like you. I hate you. So kindly do the favor that I have asked before and set me free", I said.

Seeing Aiden Like this making me so weak. Aiden I'm sorry for doing this to you. But I have to.

Be strong Keily! "You want this right?", Aiden asked me .

"yeah".

"Then look at my eyes and say you haven't feel anything towards me", he said harshly. I can't. I can't look into your eyes Aiden. Do this for him Keily.

"I hate you Aiden and I don't want to live with you anymore so sign it", I said boldly looking into his eyes." You are gonna regret it" ,with that he signed the form.

I have to get far away from all. I'll first kill that bastard. I took my bag and went to door.

Everyone followed me like a puppy. I felt my stomach churning. I turned and said, "All of you get lost! Don't ever show your face Infront of me".

I made my way to jet ignoring all other stares. With a determination to find that bastard  I flied.

NOBODY MESSES WITH MY PEOPLE !!

Hey Guys! Hope you liked this chapter!! Do comment and vote. See you all tomorrow!!

Love ❤️❤️ moniagnes