A Warm Feeling

Keily's POV

After 15 minutes drive,I made my way to the tall building called MAXWELL GROUP OF COMPANIES.

I know it's the top company in country and I don't know anything other than that.

Mostly I'm out of the country and I heard pretty much about this group outside the country.Its a popular one.

"Hey! I'm Keily! I heard that your boss need my work I'm here to meet him", I said to the receptionist.

"So! Do you have appointment?", the receptionist said not sparing me a glance.

"Listen I know that you don't have any appointment and you are another fling wanted to get my boss attention, so get out before I call the security" ,she spat.

This meeting is unofficial since I have to keep my identity. I just came because your stupid boss asked favour to my boss ,I badly wanted to shout that to her!

Why everyone wanted to get on my nerves? Morning Aiden and now this bitch! I badly wanted to connect my fist towards her face that she caked with makeup.

I calmed myself and said "I'm here just because your boss asked me" . I clenched my teeth when she not gave any attention.Rude. "Security", she called out and this made me to lose my patience.

How the hell did she get this job with this attitude?! His boss must be a nut job to have her as a employee

"Listen you bimbo! Don't make me break your fake nose", I said grinding my teeth clenching my fist. I know she is scared and avoided my eyes.

I don't want to make any scene. I just wanted to do my work.

The security came to get me out of the office. They treated me like shit.I waved at them that I'll leave by myself.

Everyone in the lobby started to gossip.
I felt annoyed. What a great start for the day.!

Morning Aiden and now this stupid workers. I moved outside. I hit my head on wall.

Why the hell they kept a wall on way? I rubbed my head. Somebody cleared their throat. It's the wall. You idiot! It's a man.

I made my eyes to the man and saw those familiar eyes.

That mesmerising eyes." Keily?",he called out bringing me out from my daze.

"What are you doing here?", Aiden asked with surprise evident in his eyes. "I'm here for work", I said with no emotion. He seemed confused by my words.

"My boss asked me to do some work for this company's boss and so way I'm here",I said clearing his confusions.

He asked amusingly,"So you are that No.1 Hacker, that I searched for?". So he is the boss.

I know he is a billionaire but not expected to be the owner of Maxwell's. So his last name is Maxwell.

What a wonderful wife not knowing husband's last name!? My inner thoughts mocked me. I internally groaned at my stupidity.

"Yes!",I replied him feeling annoyed by his words.Why the hell he have such a amazing voice?.

I have to blame that God who created him so perfect!." Then why are you leaving!", He asked.

Those words brought me out from my trance.

"I said to your receptionist that I'm here to meet your boss for work and she asked me about appointment. I have no appointment since my meeting with you is unofficial . She found that I don't have any stupid appointment and she concluded herself that I'm another fling of you who wanted to get your attention and she called securities to drag me out and not wanting to create a scene I made my way out myself", I said all in one breath feeling irritated to the core.

He is definitely a nut job to hire such employees .

He got angered by my words. He gritted his teeth and clenched his fist.

"JASMINE",he roared. I shivered by his outburst. "Yes sir", the receptionist whispered scared.

"You are fired", he said calmly composing himself and with that he took my hand in his and went inside the elevator dragging me along with him.

A WARM FEELING SPREAD TO MY HEART BY HIS ACTIONS.