❋Disclaimer

With Nightmare coming to terms back to his original form he still struggles to fit in as the prince of darkness, however in the shadows many followers haven't approved of the outcome of two monster's strong connection with love or the prince's return. When a spirit comes back to life, with a new physical form and is seeking out their desires, what will happen to the multiverse?

Can Ink and Error keep the balance for the sake of its protection? And what will the newly wed couple Killer and Outer do when they receive life-changing news?

┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

•Protagnoists- Killer + Outer

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚WARNING˚┉┉༝✧

•Strong Language

•Mentions/Actions upon; Suicide and Self Harm
•Dark Re-acurring themes

If any of these topics make you uncomfortable or any sort, I suggest to not reading.

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋Credits✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋
•Undertale- Toby Fox

•Outertale- 2mi127

•Killertale- Rahafwabas

•Cover art- LailaAngel
┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

•Reuploaded 17/05/2023

Hey Guys! Welcome to The Eclipse Rebirth, the Target Settled sequel!After thinking a while, I have decided to make a sequel for a beloved story I made 2 years ago! Time flies doesn't it?
The sequel will of course still mainly focus on our favourite starkiller couple, as this time they go through obstacles through their relationship. 

Taking place 5 years after the original story, many characters have grown and changed, Nightmare took a long time re-adjusting back with his brother Dream, and trying his best to be supportive.But of course it may seem to be a happily ever after, it's not over yet but only a beginning to a new chapter of this story. Many things have been ignored and forgotten that they want to take their revenge and take back their purpose in the multi-verse.

┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

•In this story Chara will remain gender-netural (They,them pronouns)

•Chara is a ghost, but is able to use corporeal objects. They have been brought back to life before, but in the current time they remain as a ghost.

•Killer!Sans has various interpretations of his story, however this storyline follows;' Killer!Sans and Chara teamed up, but Killer!Sans soon eventually killed Chara to continue his genocide'

•These character's aren't accurate portrayals of the original design, please note all of this is purely fanfiction but you may use some of these as headcannons if you wish

•Many AU's will be mentioned and all be credited at the end of the story

•If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask!