❋Intimidations

~Video/Remix by MULTI-BGM Studio~

Chapter 24- Intimidations

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋

Chara then skidded across the ground, as Error's strings tangled up and the skeleton groaned faintly.

"You missed 'anomaly'" They smirked, then they were suddenly splattered in paint and quickly they brushed it off themselves. With the remaining stained paint, it began to mold into material that changed into stainless steel that slowly shifted into chains.

"Well I didn't miss!" As Ink spoke up with full pride,the destroyer craved for this moment to end. As the remaining chains strapped onto the human, Ink hummed quietly but held his brush up high.

"Ink, shut up..." Error sighed and shook his skull, Ink scratched the tip of his skull and tilted slightly.

Chara rolled their eyes at the bickering skeletons, and with the implanted chains that latched onto the human they began to pull but to no avail.

Once the two stopped squabbling with each other Error approached Chara, and with the quivering human in-front of him he brought out the human soul and wrapped it around his thread.

"Adios." Error grinned, and as the skeleton pulled the strings that were attached to the entire embodiment of the human but was taken aback when they saw the human smirking. As the skeleton was slightly dazed, he felt himself being pulled back.

"Error!" Ink called out as the skeleton crashed into the ground,the particles collapsed and crumbled onto the glitched skeleton that groaned from the impact.

"Have you two forgotten already?..." Chara kept grinning, with the uncanny smile that kept tugging onto the metal attached onto the human, and teared off the strings that held onto the soul, they flinched in agony.

"You didn't expect this to be easy..did you?" Chara asked, as Error raised back up he felt himself being impaled through his ribs. The glitched skeleton turned his skull and found a tall skeleton covered and dripping of tar.

"You've got to be kidding me..." Error mumbled as the wound glitched violently and uncontrollably. As Ink sprinted towards the destroyer, he felt himself being tugged back and pulled back onto the ground.

The protector looked up and found an identical copy of the tar covered skeleton. "There's two?!" he exclaimed and jumped back up, and as the tall skeleton aimed his bones towards Ink ,with ease he slid across the rugged ground.