❋Guilt?

~Video by Hyueun휴은~

(As a heads up there may be a bit of disturbing descriptions within this chapter)

Chapter 16- Guilt?

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋

"...So you're saying..." Killer murmured, avoiding any eye contact with his comrades especially his boss. 

"Did I stutter?" Nightmare asked and rubbed his skull, the tinge of the lilac gazed and his expression became bitter yet contemplated.

"No, No- you didn't it's just, should we really do that?" Killer asked.

Suddenly, both the hooded skeleton and the skeleton with the broken skull quietly snickered. Killer turned towards the two snickering skeletons, whilst Nightmare just shook his skull. 

"Have you gone soft now loverboy?" Dust snickered and Killer only replied with a sigh. "Not that it's inherently bad, just ironic." The hooded skeleton continued.

"Used to be Nightmare's favourite, y'know." Horror muttered while chewing on something. Nightmare then stood up, grabbing the end of their hoodies and dragging the two of them. "Ow ow!! Boss!"

"Shut it you two morons." The princely skeleton dropped them on-to the wooden floor, he then returned to Killer and sat back down on the couch. Rubbing his temples, then looked towards Killer.

"Look, you know what those two are like. They don't mean it to insult you" Killer just listened, scratching the back of his skull. "...ugh... I get it, you want alternatives don't you?" Nightmare asked.

Killer then nodded, staying silent. "...Being with the space skeleton really did change ya didn't he?" He sighed and leaned back into the couch. 

"You don't have a lot of options Killer, it's not really the time to be merciful. It's just the truth, out of all the idiots you should know that the most." Killer looked to the side and rubbed his neck. 

"Chara isn't human at this point, if Error were here he'd agree, they'd need to be discarded and I know you do too, you're just being considerate." Nightmare slightly glared at his former employee.

"...Nightmare you know this better than anybody." Killer abruptly says, as Nightmare just continued to lean back. Waiting for Killer to continue.

"Well, on the similar level. The emotions returning and all... it's still hard to adjust to, it's frustrating Nightmare. For Starry, I'm trying- I don't know what to do, he needs me more than ever- I just don't know what to do or say." Killer gulped and looked down, facing away from his boss.

Nightmare gritted his teeth together, finally allowing himself to sit up straight.  "...Just be there I guess." he let out a sigh. "Look this kind of shit is-- more of Dream's thing, but I don't know- distract him away from Chara, knowing how you function with this permanent night terror diseases- do what you do when you get them of your own." Nightmare suggested, Killer looked up.