❋Balance

~Video by TheFatRat~

Chapter 29- Balance

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋

"I didn't think you'd be that reckless Outer." The skeleton sighed as he placed a soaked cloth onto the other's foreskull, who held the warm hands of his beloved as they exchanged eye-contact. The space themed skeleton chuckled quietly and leaned back into the soft, fluffy yet deep pillow and the skull sunk into it.

"Sorry doc." Outer took a moment to pause. "I...just needed to.. get words out."

The younger skeleton looked at the skeleton, who was being tucked in within the thickest layer of the warmest, yet slightly heaviest blanket onto the skeleton. "You couldn't wait....y'know after your soul had taken all of your energy?" He asked.

Killer then departed his hand from his beloved spouse, and with his dark black, yet empty eye-sockets stared into the sockets that were covered by miniture glasses that reflected the monster's reflection within the small glass. "Eh- I mean, the kiddo was kinda going to be deleted from existence at this very moment-- or even having a second chance somehow, but otherwise he kinda had to since it's gonna be the last time we are going to see Chara...probably."

"Right..." The skeleton shook his skull.

"...So, doc...? How uh.... are we doing?" Outer shifted his skull to his right, fiddling with his skeletal knuckles together and sweat formed on his skull and slightly flowed down.

"...Well you seem to be healthy, and no critical damage had been done to your physical body or soul....but I'll check later just incase." The doctor informed, which resulted in both of the skeletons nodding their skulls in an understanding manner.

"...And....the kiddo...?" The skeleton that lied in the cozy bed, stared at the presumed doctor. His skull was filled with anxious and toxicating intrusive thoughts, tightened his grip onto Killer's gloved hand.

The skeleton in the white coat looked at the couple, and saw their furrowed expressions. "...Hes healthy...but I am just a bit concerned, considering your recurring nightmares, nothing too serious I presume."

The couple looked at each other, with fretful expressions yet slightly relieved. "...Thank you." Killer hummed quietly as he gave his husband a kiss on his cheek-bone and the skeleton nodded his skull.

"Hun? Where is he?" Outer asked, but the skeleton with the stained black tears smiled slightly.

"Don't worry Starry, he's with your brother...asleep" The skeleton relaxed and sighed, as he closed his eye-sockets and a small smile rested on his skull.

"I'll leave you two be, if you get any complications... or notice anything about your son- er let me know." The monster continued and Killer hummed in response.