Cat Cat Mouse

Oh no! No, no, no! This couldn't be happening! I was stronger now, why wasn't I fighting back? Then again when your pinned down with your hands trapped underneath you there isn't much you can do. I head butted him and jerked, trying to free myself to no avail. He released a blood chilling roar and pressed me down harder. I racked my brain for a way to get free and fought back my panic. He ripped my shirt with one hand and laughed at my screams for help. Flashbacks of the highway attacked my brain and then more came flooding in, the torture, his bedroom, the day he attacked me and Christian saved me. I couldn't even tap into my power to control him, I was too unfocused. I cringed in disgust as his lips kissed the back of my neck and his hand trailed over my exposed torso.

When he began tugging down my jeans it hit me. I had a way to stop this. We're were technically in The Marina. "I invoke sanctuary!" I screamed out, my voice breaking slightly. Sam cursed but stopped assaulting me. It wasn't because of my words, he found the gun. "What are you doing with this trinket, kitten? Trying to kill me? Just for that I'm going to take my time." Sam sneered before tossing the gun away and forcefully turning me over. He muttered some words in what sounded like Latin and I was instantly bound in invisible chains.

"I.... I invoked sanctuary?" I whispered, feeling my eyes tear up. Sam laughed and scooped up my limp form. "I don't have to abide by those rules, it was a nice try though. If you stop fighting you might actually enjoy this, love." Same answered and I felt a wave of dread wash over me. He kicked open a door and the sight of the large bed had me struggling to get out of his grip.

"Colton!" I screamed, hoping his super hearing was working. Sam threw me onto the bed roughly and tugged his shirt off. He eyes me like a wolf eyes a deer, pure hunger. "Say his name again and I'll lock you into a small corner of your mind where you are unable to do anything but watch as I stake my claim on you over and over again!" Sam roared, I flinched back in fear. Sam stalked towards me with deadly intent. My hands were bound by invisible chains and with a few more words they were suddenly glued to the bed above my head. I struggled to sit back up and found myself trapped by my arms. I could still move my legs and when Sam attempted to move over me I kicked him hard.

He grabbed my legs tightly and forcefully moved them until he was settled directly between my thighs. My jeans were ripped off of me and I whimpered softly. Sam groped my chest roughly and I let out a pained noise. He kissed me hard and ground his hips against mine. My instincts kicked back in and my power jolted through me, the connection opened up and I felt Sam's body tense in pleasure. I kissed him back and felt the dark glow of his energy drain into me. As I fed my wrists were released by the invisible force and I pushed him off of me. "Don't ever touch me again you monster! Next time I'll kill you." I hissed before making a run for it, I grabbed the gun on my way out. Leo was waiting in the hallway and the lust that flashed across his face was impossible to miss.

"Watch yourself during the competition, I might just kill you for helping him." I threatened, before darting down the hall and running into Jude's room. I startled the poor hunter and he looked utterly confused as to what exactly he was supposed to do. "Can you find Violet for me? Just tell her to bring me some clothes and if she asks why say Sam happened." I asked, feeling bad that he was so awkward. He left quickly and I locked the door. A glance in the bathroom mirror told me I looked wild. My hair was a wavy mess and my eyes had pure power flashing through them. Not to mention I was sporting some bruises and I was missing my clothes. Thank god I wasn't naked. I must've fallen asleep on his couch because Violet had to shake me awake. I changed into the sweatpants and t-shirt she brought me. Afterwards I explained what happened and let Violet take me back to Gage's apartment. Jude had now given me two guns and a mean looking knife.

I went straight to bed and allowed Violet to explain what happened. Colton came in after some yelling and curled up with me. He even let me cry without saying anything. I fell asleep quickly, allowing Colton to hold me.