Meeting The Parents, again.

Chapter 19

_-Drake's POV-_

I'm meeting Megan's parents for like the 3rd time. But today its going to be correct. The first time I didn't actually meet them just said hi, and got her brother to hate me. The second time they caught me half naked in bed with her, oops. But today I'll finally do it right, I won't be half naked, I'll try really hard to get them to like me, and I'll make things right with her brother. All because I love this girl, the girl laying in my arms right now.

She opened her eyes and smiled up at me. "Good morning." She whispered, I smiled, "Morning baby." She blushed, "Soo, your meeting them tonight."

I nodded, "And I'm ready, don't worry." She sat up, "Mmkay, I'm gonna go shower." I smirked, "Can I finally join?" She hit me and shook her head, "No, now go get ready, we're gonna be late." She said as she walked toward her bathroom. I laughed and headed out the window back to my bedroom.

After showering and getting dressed, Megan and I headed to school. We walked in through the doors of the school, my hand in hers. We headed toward Megan's locker, and I waited for her to get her things. "Want me to hold anything?" I asked. She shook her head, "No its fine I'm good."

Yeah but the school day was boring so fast forward to later that evening, "Are you ready?" I asked Megan over the phone. She looked out the window and nodded to me. "I'll be at your place in a few minutes." I nodded and straightened my collar for the 100th time and grabbed my jacket. I'm very nervous to meet Megan's father mainly, he already hates my guts and if I don't make things right with him, he won't let me be with Megan.

I gulp at the thought of everything going terribly wrong and I can't be with her, I love her and I don't know what I'll do if I can't be with her. Ew I sound like such a sap, what happened to me? That girl changed me, I never used to hang onto one girl, and now I'm in love? Whoa.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the doorbell ring, that's Megan. I headed downstairs to meet Megan. "You ready?" She asked nervously. "Yeah." I breathe looking at her, she looks gorgeous even just a t-shirt and jeans. "You look beautiful." I say kissing her cheek. She blushes, "You look better, look at you all dressed up." She said poking me. I laugh, "Thank you, c'mon let's go." I say as I drag her toward the door.

We walk next door to her house and she unlocks the door. I gulp silently as we walk in. Everyone is already seated at the dining table but nobody is eating yet. "Welcome Drake nice meeting you again." Her mom says as she gets up to greet me. "Nice to see you again too m'am, my mom wanted me to give you these and these are from me." I say handing her a plate of cookies and a bouquet of flowers.

She smiles, "Thank you, I'll thank your mom myself." Phew I think at least her mom likes me, since her mom and mine are friends, but now time for her dad. He just sits their glaring at me. "Hello sir nice to see you again." I smile bringing my hand out for him to shake. He takes it and immediately crushes mine with his, like the way almost all dads do in cliche movies and books. I keep a smile on my face not showing how much pain I'm in, but my hand is visible turning red.

Megan notices, "Dad stop your hurting him." He let's go and I take a breath. I never really looked at Megan's dad before, but he's really intimidating, he's not a fat bald dad, he's a buff bald dad. I turn to Shawn and we do a little handshake, I've already made up with him. "So why don't we eat, huh?" suggests Megan's mother. We all take our seats and pass the food around.

Dinner is quiet at first, just everybody eating, until Megan's dad starts to talk. "So boy, what's your plans after highschool?" He asks me. "I plan on going to college to study Engineering." He looks up impressed but his face changes back to the way it was before. "Why did I find you in my daughters bedroom half naked in her bed?" He asks calmly.

I gulp, "I slept in her bed with her sir." He looks at me with fury in his eyes. "And you also left a hickey on her one time correct?" I look down, "Yes sir."

"And what exactly are your intentions with my daughter? Cause currently it doesn't look like your intentions are good." I look up, "I'm asking you permission to let Megan be my girlfriend." He looks up amused, "No way, that's funny. I know already know about you, sleep with girl after girl, been arrested twice, you really think I'm going to let you date my daughter?" I cross my arms, "And why won't you let me date your daughter exactly?" I ask getting mad.

"Look at you! You scream bad news, you have tattoos all over your arm, ears pierced-" I cut him off, "And what exactly is that supposed to mean?" I ask getting offended. He glares at me for interrupting him, "Just know one thing, you are not dating my daughter."

"Wait dad no please!" Megan begins to protest, "My decision is made, I don't like him." He glares as he leaves the table. Her mom looks at me apologetically before following her husband. Shawn whistles, "Well damn, sorry about my dad." He says getting up.

I look at Megan, she looks so sad. "Megan that's not gonna stop me from seeing you." I say holding her cheek. She nods, "I know but he really doesn't like you now." She sighs, "I know I'm sorry, I shouldn't have talked back but he was disrespecting me."

"I know,I know, its just that now there's more of a chance of him sending me away remember?" Oh shit I forgot about the all girls school, aw fuck. "Let's just both get some sleep okay? I'll see you tommorow okay baby?" She nods, I give her a quick peck before I head out.

I really hope I haven't fucked everything up.