Danielle Day

Chapter 7

••{ Megan's POV }••

I woke up with a familiar pair of arms wrapped around me and instantly knew it was Drake. I didn't even bother telling him to get out knowing he wouldn't leave. It was now Sunday and I was hanging out with Danielle today. I looked at the time and it was 3:00 pm! Shit, how did I sleep so long?

Suddenly my door swung open and thankfully, It was just Danielle. "You're still in bed? Wow." then she looked over and her mouth dropped. "Is that-"

"Yes it is." I interrupted her. "Drake get out." I told him shaking him. "But baby Im tired." he whined pulling me down with him and using me as a teddybear. "Let go of me you doodoohead!" I said trying to get out of his grasp. He chuckled, "Doodoohead? Baby that hurts my feelings."

"Drake I'm serious get up, its 3:00 pm and I need to get out." I said. He sighed heavily, "Fine." he said before getting up and rubbing his eyes. I then noticed he was shirtless, he had a killer body. "Hey I know you, and If you're wondering, I did fuck Megan last night." he said to Danielle before getting up. I gasped and Danielle tried to keep the smirk on her face from growing.

"Out Drake." I said pointing to the window. "Im going, Im going. Don't be mad at me that you're sore, you asked for it rough." he smirked before climbing out the window. Danielle burst out laughing and I glared at her.

"Why are you too always sleeping together? You like him?" she asked after she finished laughing. "He comes through the window. And no I don't like him." I stated. "The window you leave open knowing he could come in anytime. Admit it, you like Drake" she smirks at me. "There's nothing to admit because I don't like him." I denied.

"Mhm whatever girly. Now go get dressed so we can go out." she said pushing me toward the bathroom. "Okay gosh." I went to go take a shower and changed into blue jeans and a simple t-shirt, throwing my hair in a bun. "Okay I'm ready let's go." I said walking out of the bathroom. We walked down the stairs saying goodbye to my parents and made it out of the door.

We headed to the mall close by and did some window shopping. "Why are we here again? I hate shopping." Danielle groaned. "I don't know why we're here actually, we should go get food I'm hungry." I said grabbing Danielle's hand and dragging her out to the McDonalds in the mall.

We walked in getting our food and finding a table. "So Danielle, hows that boy of yours?" I asked biting into my burger. "What boy?" she asked clueless. "The one you said you were doing a "project" with." I grinned.

"We are just doing a project, unlike you and Drake." she smirked. "Hey there's nothing going on between us. I told you he's my stalker."

"Yeah but you don't ever tell him to stop, you don't lock your window to keep him from coming in and you-" "Okay okay I get it, I let him do those things but I have no feelings for him." I stated. "Not yet at least." she smiled "So hows Tyler been?"

I groaned, "I forgot to tell you, I ran into him at Walmart and he started telling me about how it was a mistake picking Lilly over me and that he broke up with her and he wants us to try to be together."

"Wow really? He's an idiot for thinking you'd run back to him." she said taking a sip of her soda. "I know right?" we talked a bit more before we decided to go back to my place.

Once we got there we hopped into our usual seats in my bedroom and continued talking. "I made out with Drake last night." I said suddenly. Danielle gasped. "I know something was going on between you two!" she exclaimed excitedly, "Omg tell me everything!"

"Well his family was over for dinner and after eating we were in my room on my bed and.. he did something's and then kissed me." I said blushing a little. "And you kissed him back?! Omg you're blushing!! You do like Drake!!" she yelled. "Shhh!! I don't like him!!"

"Stop denying it, you do." she grinned. "No I don't!" I exclaimed. Suddenly her phone beeped. "Ugh I got to go my mom just texted me, I'll see you tomorrow. Try not to fûck Drake tonight." she smiled before walking out. I threw a pillow at her as she left. I looked at the time and it was 8:30 pm. I decided to change into my pajamas and get into bed.

I hopped into bed and brought out my phone. I scrolled through my news feed and plugged in my headphones. A few minutes later I felt my bed dip next to me and one of my earbuds were pulled out. I turned around to face the trespasser. "What are you doing here?" I asked Drake tiredly. "I wanted to lay with you." he answered. "Mmk." I said feeling drowsy. "Goodnight Drake." I said to him. "Goodnight Meg." he said kissing my forhead.