The Date

Chapter 5

_~ Drakes POV ~_

I didn't go to school today for the rest of the day. Why? Because I got myself suspended for the day, but I'll be back tommorow. I missed all my classes with Megan, since I ditched homeroom. Bothering Megan Is so fun. I was currently sitting in my room when I saw Megan walk into her own room in nothing but a t-shirt and throwing herself into bed. I still don't have a bed, we already ordered one its just not here yet. Her bed looks comfortable, shes in it, and I've slept there before so why not?

I waited a few minutes to clarify she was fully asleep. Just then her door opened and her mother came in, walking over to the window and locking it since it was chilly outside. Damn it. I ended up just sleeping on the ground.

I woke up on time since I didn't sleep comfortably. I got up and took a shower, doing my morning things, then I was out the door. I walked into school, looking for my prey, Megan. But I see her talking to that Danny guy again. I smirked, walked straight up to her, and grabbed her curvy figure from behind pulling her against me. "Drake!" she screamed startled. "I love it when you scream my name, like you did last night." I said eyeing this Danny boy. "He's lying, don't mind him." She said pushing away from me. "I know, I'll see you tonight right?" Danny boy asked. "Definitely." she smiled.

I didn't like the way he was looking at her, with pure lust. It was obvious what he wanted from her, but she was to blind to see it. I couldn't blame him though, I wanted her in bed too, I'd take her down right now if I could. She was wearing simple tight black jeans that cupped her ass, with a red and white crop top jersey thingy which let us see her belly piercing, and some red Jordan's.

"Baby, are you really going out on a date with Danny boy?" I asked. "His name Is Damien, and yes I am." She stated crossing her arms. "But you're mine. And I don't like him." I said glaring in the direction he went in. "I'm not yours, you can't claim me." she said brushing her dark brown hair back with her fingers. "Just watch me." I said smirking and walking away.

••{ Megan's POV }••

Once I got home from school, I found Shawn on the couch shirtless eating Oreos and watching The Backyardigans. I walked up to him stealing an oreo. "Your such a kid." I said laughing. He paused and looked me up and down. "You went to school like that?" he asked getting up. "Mhm." I replied eating my Oreo. "Don't ever walk out the house in anything like that again. And who let you pierce your belly button?" he asked. "You're not the boss of me." I said not answering his other question and running upstairs.

Tonight was my date with Damien, my first date ever actually. I started picking out my clothes and putting on light make up. Our date was at 7:00 and it was currently 6:00, he would be picking me up. I searched through my closet for something to wear, I finally found a nice outfit, I wore a black beanie, a grey crop top, and some black jeans. Suddenly my phone buzzed with a text saying he was close to my house. I threw on my grey vans, and was out the door before my brother could see me. Damien was already there and I hopped in his car.

_~ Drakes POV ~_

I watched her get into Damien's car and hopped into mine following them. I wasn't going to let this date be a success, that Danny boy doesn't have good intentions and I wont let him fulfill them. They parked at the movie theater and I watched them walk inside, slowly following behind them in the shadows. They walked in and went into movie theater 6 which was screening some new horror movie that I was told was pretty scary.

They took seats near the top of the movie theater but on the left side. I sat a row right behind them. Oh did I mention my disguise? I had on a full beard and mustache along with a hat and large coat. I sat there patiently waiting for ole Danny boy to make a move on her.