Caught In The Act

Chapter 9

••{ Megan's POV }••

After crying for a few minutes I heard a knock on my door. I cleared my voice, "Who is it?" I said trying to hide the fact that I'm crying. "Its Shawn." he said just opening the door. "Meggieboo tell me what's wrong." he asked me with worry. "Nothing I'm fine, I just stubbed my toe."

"Fine talk to me when your ready." he said walking out. I cleared up my face and decided to start my homework. Shit that english project will soon be due and I'm not done interviewing Drake! Again, fuck my life. I groaned and started my other assignments after changing into sweatpants and a tank top and threw my hair into a ponytail.

After doing half of my work I heard Shawn yelling downstairs. My parents aren't home at the time so I don't no who he's yelling at. I headed downstairs to see Tyler at my doorstep and Shawn telling him to leave. "Um Tyler what are you doing here?" I asked walking down the steps. "I wanted to talk to you." My brother glared at him. He doesn't even know about what Tyler did, he just hates boys around me.

"But we have anything to talk about Tyler." I said. "Please just hear me out one last time." he begged, I sighed "Okay. I'll talk to you outside." I said walking toward the door. "And I'll be right here." Shawn stated glaring at Tyler.

I followed Tyler to our little porch area place, "Look Megan I'm sorry, I was a jerk and I know you're still probably upset with me and wouldn't want to go out so why don't we become friends again?" he asked. I thought for a minute, "I guess so." I shrugged. He smiled widely, "Great so I'll see you at school tomorrow." he said opening up his arms to hug me. "Yeah." I hesitated before hugging him. He walked down my driveway to his car and waved before driving away.

I headed back inside to see my brother not even there anymore. I headed upstairs to my room and saw Drake on my bed and the window open. He didn't look to happy, "Drake out." I said crossing my arms. "Not till you tell me why your ignoring me. And why you just hugged Tyler, ew." he said looking at me. "Because we are friends again and I'm not ignoring you."

"Oh really? Because not talking to someone when they are trying to talk to you is not ignoring someone." he said sarcastically. "Whatever Drake get out." I said pointing to the window. He got up and came over to me as I backed away, "Megan I'm not leaving until you tell me." he said backing me into the wall. "Drake move." I stated. "No baby." he said huskily in my ear as he started kissing along my jaw. "Drake stop I don't want to talk to you." I said but it came out more of a moan.

"Tell me why baby?" he said kissing behind my ear nibbling on one of my many sweet spots. "Drake." I breathed. "Yes baby?" he huskily as he glided his hands along my sides. He softly brushed his lips against mine, "Megan just tell me." he whispered against my lips. I pushed him away as I came back to reality. "Drake its nothing okay?" I said. He sighed, "Fine then but I'm not leaving." He said crashing back onto my bed.

I groaned, I cant get him to leave so I'll just ignore him. I went back to my desk and continued my homework. "So Meggie when are we gonna finish interviewing each other for the project. I got all my info on you but you know nothing about me." he smirked. I sighed, he's right we've gotta finish, "Um I guess I can interview you now." I shrugged.

"When's your birthday?" I asked.

"July 7th, and let me ask you a question." I nodded.

"Who was your first kiss?"

I paused, "Um, well you see, um...you." I blushed.

He looked shocked, "I was your first kiss? Hah now you wont ever forget me. Are you a virgin." he asked. I nodded, "I hope I can be your first then." he smirked. I gasped, "You're not." I blushed a little.

"So where's your dad?" I asked. He froze up a little, "He's not here, he ran off with some hoe." he growled. "Oh I'm sorry, you didn't have to answer if it was personal."

"No its okay."

For hours Drake and I talked and I didn't even realize it was dark outside. Suddenly my door knocked, "Megan come out for dinner!" my mom yelled through the door. "Coming!!" I yelled back. "I better get going, I'll be back later though." Drake said getting up. "Gimme a hug goodbye." he said opening up his arms. I shrugged before giving him a hug then we pulled away, "Why'd you need a hug?" I laughed. "Because I'll miss you." he pouted. I blushed, "Shut up Drake and go eat dinner." I said pushing him toward the window. "Okay okay, I'm going."

I went down and saw my family already eating. "Hello family." I said taking a seat. "Why are you all of a sudden so happy?" Shawn asked me quietly. "I just am." I shrugged. Then I remembered why I was crying today, Drake and boob girl in the closet. But I shouldn't even care, I don't care. I fought with myself mentally about my feelings for Drake the whole dinner until my dad interrupted me. "So Megan hows that project going with the boy next door?" I smiled at the thought of Drake, "Its going fine."

My brother looked at me carefully. "I'm done eating, I'll head to bed now." I said taking away my plate. "Goodnight family!" I said skipping up the stairs. I walked into my room and grabbed a baggy T-shirt and changed into it. I brushed my teeth, washed my face and threw off my pants jumping into bed. I was right about to fall asleep when I felt someone get into bed with me.

"Drake?" I questioned. "Of course, I told you I was coming back." he said pulling me to him. I turned around and snuggled into him as I fell asleep.

•••••

The next morning I was awoken by the door opening. "MEGAN!!" My moms voice yelled. My eyes shot open and Drake was still asleep next to me in nothing but his boxers as I was in my t-shirt with undergarments. "Why is there a boy in your bed?!" my mom exclaimed. "Um well you see-" she cut me off, "Charles come here and see your daughter!!" she exclaimed.

I gulped, I'm soo dead. My dad stumbled tiredly into my bedroom and his eyes shot open. "Megan. I want to know why the neighbors son is in your bed. With you. In only his boxers!" he said trying to stay calm.

"Well dad we, um, just um, were um, I don't know how to explain it." I said honestly. "Did you have sex with this boy?!" my mom asked. I shake my head, "No no no!"

"Just get him out and we will talk to you later." my dad said with gritted teeth. I gulped again, "Yes sir. Drake wake up." I said hitting him on his arm. "Baby let me sleep." Drake said pulling me too him. My parents gasped, "GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY DAUGHTER NOW!" my dad yelled. Drake shot up, "Oh um hi sir, nice seeing you again." Drake said groggily. "Get. Out." my dad said with clenched teeth.

Drake didn't hesitate to hop out of bed and bolt out the door. "As for you, go get ready for school." my mom glared. I nodded and rushed to my bathroom. I am so dead.