Prophecy • Geralt of Rivia (t.)

(Taken by me lol)

(Taken by me lol)

TITLE → Prophesy

MAIN OC → Esmerelda Device

MORAL ALIGNMENT → Lawful Good

FACECLAIM → Adria Arjona

LOVE INTEREST→ Geralt of Rivia

ALLIES → Geralt, Jaskier, Yennefer (kind of), Ciri

ENEMIES → Tissaia De Vries, Nilfguard

POWERS → Aura sight, spellcasting

TIMELINE → Season 1 -

PREFERRED WRITING LEVEL Advanced

"When The Witcher readeth these words of mine, in the shoppe of mine descendant, then the final days are certes upon us. Open thine eyes to understand. Open thine eyes and rede, I do say, foolish principalitee, for thy ward doth grow strong."

"four knocks, three flowers, two shall wilt, one shall bloom."

For a century, Esmerelda Device's family has been charged with the duty of protecting and deciphering the prophecies of their ancestor, Agnes Nutter. Recorded by the witch herself, Agnes's book of predictions spans over a millennia, some dated down to the very second they would occur, others as mysterious as time itself. As Esmeralda continues the work of her mother, she finds herself to be the topic of copious predictions and more often than not, in connection to a Geralt of Rivia.

As foretold, Geralt arrives on her doorstep, none the wiser to the storm brewing in the not so distant future. Esmeralda learned early on that destiny is impossible to run from. For Geralt, running is all he's ever known, but prophesy and destiny are coming for him and neither will stop until he's ensnared. According to the book of prophecies, Princess Cirella's powers are beginning to blossom and Esmeralda isn't the only one with this knowledge. By the law of surprise, Geralt is bound to the young girl and it's his duty to protect her. Esmeralda must battle growing evils by his side and prevent the foretold doom of the land before it's too late.

 Esmeralda must battle growing evils by his side and prevent the foretold doom of the land before it's too late