Hallowed Ground • Rosalie Hale (a.)

MAIN OC • Harriet Williams

FACECLAIM • Zoey Deutch

AGE •  20

LOVE INTEREST •  Rosalie Hale

TIMELINE •  1954-1955

"The preacher's daughter and a vampire. Scandalous indeed."

It was a beautiful night, the night Rosalie Hale died. April 1933, Rosalie had been the happiest of blushing brides to be. Her mind was set on a picture-perfect wedding, a man who loved her more than any other, and a gaggle of healthy children to call her own. In reality, she got none of that. Rosalie Hale was raped, cut to pieces, and left to die in a dirty alley by the very man she'd been betrothed to. She never could decide if Carlisle Cullen had been an angel or a demon who brought her back to life as a vampire.

She awoke in a world where none of her dreams would ever come true. She was alive, in a way, but at what cost? Her life's goal had been flipped on its head and now her heart and mind were set on one thing -- Vengeance. Her hunt was a game, sadistic stalking like a cat playing with its food before making the killing blow. There were five targets, the first three were as easy as shooting an apple. The last two were a bit smarter than their friends. They hid and ran, changed their names, and created new lives to hide from the vindictive woman they'd created. Twenty years later, there was only one man left to cross off her list.

Hector Williams had settled as a preacher-- A devil in gods clothing. He'd lived more life than he deserved. He'd found himself another woman, this one to have and hold. They had children together, two daughters. One was already married and out of the home, and the other, Harriet, was trapped beneath the thumb of her father at nineteen. Rosalie never would've killed the women, for they were victims in another sense. They knew nothing of Hector Williams' sins.

Rosalie began her game and savored every drop of terror she could milk from Hector's wretched soul before she ended it. She became a part of his world and joined his congregation. She let him see her face and wonder how this woman was the spitting image of one he'd left for dead decades ago. However, this game was not entirely of her design. Harriet Williams was the perfect preacher's daughter. Beautiful, reserved, and kind to all who knew her. She also just so happened to be the one thing Rosalie Hale hadn't accounted for.

 She also just so happened to be the one thing Rosalie Hale hadn't accounted for

NOTES

-- This revolves heavily around the sexual assault and murder of Rosalie so if you aren't comfortable writing that please don't request

-- Harriet is innocent and very much a daddy's girl so this will go through the stages of her realizing her father's true nature and rejecting his influence

-- Rosalie will bring Harriet out of her shell and introduce her to "scandalous" affairs. I want some sexy time in this where Rosalie shows her how to embrace her sexuality and cast away that religious guilt

-- there will be some arranged marriage stuff going on with Harriet and a 'respectable' religious boy that Rosalie will foil ASAP

-- I adore this plot its got femme fatale, vampire romance, 1950's aesthetic, and breaking away from toxic family

-- they get a happy ending but not after LOTS OF ANGST