Divine Intervention • Julia Wicker (a.)

TITLE → Divine Intervention

MAIN OC → Nesta Goddess of Harvest (minor local harvest deity)

LOVE INTEREST → Julia Wicker

TIMELINE → Season 1 - 3

FACECLAIM → Medalion Rahimi

PREFERRED WRITHING LEVEL
Intermediate - Advanced

The title "goddess" never seemed to fit Nesta. She was a person, just as any mortal. Though most deities kept their distance from humans, Nesta had always been intrigued by their lives.
She was a minor deity, one that tended to surpass her boundaries and get just a little bit closer to the humans. When a young woman by the name of Julia Wicker prayed to Nesta and pledged herself in a time of turmoil, Nesta accepted her without hesitation. There was something extraordinary about Julia, a magnetic quality she'd never experienced from anyone else, god or mortal.

From then on, Nesta kept a close eye on Julia and watched as she found faith and purpose in The Lady Underground. Julia was happy, truly happy, for the first time since she'd been rejected from Brakebills. But, what was meant to be a summoning of Persephone, brought Reynard The Fox down upon them with a fury. After murdering every one of her friends, Reynard turned his attention on Julia. Sensing Julias danger, Nesta attempted to save her and faced off against Reynard herself. One minor goddess against an unstoppable trickster god. By sheer luck, Nesta survived and was left to pick up the pieces of the woman he'd destroyed. Overwhelmed by the trauma she'd endured, Julia begged for Nesta to remove the memories of that day. Reluctantly, she granted the request.

Two months later, Ember lifted the spell suppressing Julia's memories. Bombarded by suppressed pain, Julia finds herself on a path for justice against a full fledged god. She seeks out the only deity she truly believes in and together they will put an end to Reynard's reign of terror.

 She seeks out the only deity she truly believes in and together they will put an end to Reynard's reign of terror