chapter 1: Where it all began

It all began with a single blink of an eye.

An explosion occurred in the facility which was caused by a single flick.

Multiple singularities were created and as the only survivor, in order to prevent the world from ending Y/n needed to clear out the source of the problems in the singularity.

And now here he was getting ready to enter a new singularity.

( First person Y/n's view)

Y/n: where is this singularity located in?

Mash: I believe this singularity is located in Okeanos.

Y/n: Alright. Lets do this Mash!

Mash: Yes, senpai!

Da vinci: have a grand time you two!

And they were off, into a new world where unknown encounters and strange scenarios occur.

(Note: Jeanne D'arc's name is shortened to Jeanne )

Jeanne: Master! Your order?

Standing in front of me were multiple enemies. As we were at a jungle, where trees surrounded us. I was with one of the servants I first summoned. Jeanne.

Salter: Master! Don't mind me using your mana!

The other servant next to me was saber alter. As my servants made a contract with me and were interlinked with me. They were able to use my mana in order to use their powers. Thankfully I had a great amount of mana which could be replenished fast.

Y/n: I'm counting on you!

Salter nodded as she held her weapon, aligning it symmetrically to her face followed by a small huff.

A great amount of energy and aura surrounded her and I could feel the amount of pressure she's giving off.

Mash: senpai! Its dangerous! Get back.

She held her shield in front of me.

Salters power was rising higher now. I could feel the wind smacking onto my face and felt like I could fly away if I were to go any closer to her.

The enemies were swarming.

Jeanne: now!

Salter took a deep breath.

Salter: Excalibur...

Her weapon rose as her arms went higher.

Salter: MORGAN!!!

With the sound of a whoosh. A humongous amount of energy beamed from her weapon, destroying anything that was in its way. The enemies disappeared from sight as they faded away.

Truly as horrifying it was, it was magnificent to look at.

Y/n: wow! Nice job Salter!

I smiled but she turned around with a "hmph" and continued moving forward.

Jeanne: don't mind her master, shes just happy for you complimenting her.

Y/n: huh..really? It doesn't look like it though.

Jeanne: remember master, it's all about the heart! Once you understand her you'll be able to see through that cold expression of hers.

Y/n: ...Is that so.

Jeanne: that's right! You should spend time with her more to win her heart.

Y/n: h-heart?

Jeanne: I didn't mean it that way.

Y/n: o-oh..

She expressed a faint smile.

Jeanne: well..

she leaned close and I felt her chest touch me.

It was a soft and pleasant feeling.

Jeanne: you definitely won my heart though.

I blushed as her face came closer to mine.

I could feel her soft breath onto me. Her lips looked so delicate yet so allure up close making me gulp. She looked at me with what looked like hearts in her eyes.

Our distance between our lips was shortened bit by bit. We were so close.. Just a bit more...

Mash: ok that's enough!

Separating the two of us, I saw Mash with a huffy expression.

Mash: we have a mission to finish senpai. Lets not get distracted.

Y/n: r-right.

Jeanne turned back to me, flashing a quick smile before continuing on ahead of me. I couldn't help but be stunned for a second before catching myself and hurriedly following behind her.

what will happen from here?

There's only one way to find out.

END OF CHAPTER

A/n: wasnt planning on continuing this. But since you guys wanted this I did it just for you guys. Thanks for the support and please continue doing so.

Thank you.