Casts

Hey huns, so i know i just got into the story without giving a description of JASRAH casts. Sooo here it is.

JASRAH
A 23 years old petite, beautiful lady with a light skin color which she got from her late American mom. With full lips which she got from her Nigerian dad. Not so long hair, almost touching her shoulder but soft and silky. Curves at the right places. She was born in the USA and raised in Nigeria.

HASSAN
A 29 years old man, fair body built, handsome young man with a well trimmed hair and a well shaped and shaved beard. A Nigerian who was brought up in the USA. Has a little bit of accent which could be placed to not be a Nigerian accent.

AMINA
A beautiful, arrogant, dark skinned woman in her late forties. Jasrah's step mother that got married to Jasrah's dad after the death of Jasrah's mother.

ASIYA
A 21 years old lady just as arrogant as her mother, Amina. And a step sister to Jasrah. Yet so beautiful with dark skin, long hair and a very slim body.

AMAYA
Hassan's 26 years old sister. A chubby and fair lady. Much more lighter that Hassan. Married with a cute 5 years old daughter, Aisha.

LAILA
Hassan and Amaya's mom. A woman in her late forties. A sweet and lovely woman. Anty Amina's childhood friend.

OMAR
Laila's husband. A strong 50 years old man. Sweet and gentle. As tall as Hassan. Chubby and a not so light skinned man.

Here you go ❤️