Chapter Twenty Nine

Jasrah's gown

Jasrah's gown

Hassan's POV
I got a call from my planner while watching a movie with Jasrah. I picked it and pretended it was some office work so she wouldn't have a clue on what i was planning for tonight.
I had to go meet the planner and discuss a few things because I needed today to be perfect.
After two hours of the meeting, the venue was all set and i was heading to my designer to get my special outfit which i ordered just at the dying minute.
I passed by an inviting boutique that i had to reverse and check it out.
'The unisex closet' was the name of the boutique. It had all types of clothings for both men and women.

The owner of the shop was an old lovely woman, she suggested a beautiful brown gown just as I described Jas to her. To be honest, it was a very pretty gown and i already imagined Jas in it. She would look dreamy.
I got to met my designer and tested on my tuxedo which fitted effortlessly. An idea popped in my head and got a brown neck tie.
An employee of mine, Hadiza was very skilled with makeup so I decided to get help from her and so I called her immediately.

Me: Hello?
Hadiza: Hello. Good day sir.
Me: Are you busy right now?
Hadiza: No sir. How can i be of help?
Me: I need you to help my wife get ready for dinner tonight. I know you good with stuffs like that.
Hadiza: Okay sir.
Me: Thank you Hadiza

Few minutes later Hadiza met me and got Jasrah's gown.
"Please even if she relents, get her ready yourself". Was what i told Hadiza because i know how Jasrah can be.
I was being as quick as possible just so I could go pick up Jas but i was stuck up on getting a gift for her dad that was the hard part.
I couldn't decide on what to get her because i didn't really know what she liked.
I finally settled on a necklace that had little diamonds on it. It was literally the best gift one could get.

Looking at the time, I realized that I was already late and since Abdul was around the hotel. I asked him to pick up Jasrah and bring her to the specific address i gave him. As a matter of fact it was actually a good way to surprise her.
I had everything planned and my anxiety was getting the best of me.
I got to the designated spot just in time and alhamdulillah Jasrah wasn't present.
Minutes later i heard a car pull up and i knew she had arrived.

She walked in looking flawless in the gown, though the place was dark but the candle lights outshined her.
Looking lost yet pretty, she walk through the path way till she reached the view in front of her and let out a gasp. Oblivious of the fact that i was trailing her from behind.

I decided to surprise her with my presence and the first move I could make was hug her from behind which startled her a bit but calmed down immediately.

"Hey baby".
I whispered in her ears.