Chapter 3

Carter's POV

I stayed up until 4:30 am to learn and memorize the pieces. Well 4:32am to be exact, my hands were exhausted and I straightened my back out into a stretch from all that sitting.

I took my headphones off my 'piano' and placed them on the head rest. It's not an actually piano but it has the touch, feel, and sound of a baby grand one with all three pedals, so I call it one. A regular piano would bust through the attic floors because it's the ceiling and I'm pretty sure it will not hold up an upright piano. But a weighted keyboard should do it. I turned on my warm white stream lights that went along the edges of my wall that was a pastel creamy brown.

I snuggled up in my oversized sweatshirt and put my short hair up in a messy bun which actually looked cute.

I was laid in my bed and listened to my symphony pieces on low volume as I grab the remote to my projector and my grey plush blanket.

Yeah I have a projector in my room that Bluetooth connects to my laptop because I'm just weird like that but oh well.

I made sure my phone was on do not disturb and reached over below my nightstand where I have my pink vintage mini fridge. This is my biggest flex- to no one since I have no friends. I could practically live in my room.

My room was quite big because it took up some parts of the attic so I saved up enough birthday money over the years to have a window as part of a roof for the slanted part of house where it was triangular at and there's a latch where I can open it and look at the stars. I have blinds that slide up and down the glass so I don't always have to see the sun. It was tinted on the outside but full color on the inside so the house's exterior wouldn't look out of place because of my creativity.

I literally cannot sleep right now..

I took another spoonful of ice cream and set it back in the freezer along with my Oreos back in the fridge and had gotten up to go brush my teeth.

walking back up the stair to my room/attic whatever- we added stairs leading up to it and a bed so it's a room now-

not the point-

I snuggled up in my fuzzy blanket and continued to listen to my pieces more, unbothered about the time.

Adjusting my bun, I decided to turn off my projector and go web surfing on the laptop but I realized I had left a tab where lesbian porn was on it.

I jumped in fear as if someone would see, but I took a deep breath to just turn everything off. I guess it's a sign that it would be best for me to sleep.

I laid back trying to enjoy the comforts of how cozy looking my room was putting me to sleep, but I couldn't.

Mrs. Arturo ate away at my thoughts. I just can't resist thinking about her. She's so alluring and I don't think she's even conscious about it either. I wonder what she'd might say with my accomplishments for learning my pieces all in one night. She doesn't have to know I did it all in one night just to impress her or anything like that...

I turn to my side and curl up like a ball.

She's a fully grown woman, I mentally smack myself. I best get a grip.

I grunted mindfully that I don't have a shot with her. Not even that, I'm not 18.

I sigh and forced myself to fall asleep, but this thought lingered.... I turn 18 in a few months. "Damnit Carter give it a rest would ya?" I whispered harshly.