2

The stars were shining like diamonds as the two walked alone together in the night.

Rowans hand brushed against the younger boys as he walked side by side. "Your nervous" Rowan said. Looking over at the nervous boy, Alders barley said a word as they walked together. "I'm not nervous" Alders shyly said.

Blushing at the way his nerves caused him to remain silent. "If your not nervous then look at me" Rowan said.

Alders stopped in his tracks gasping with shock as he sighed with his eyes closed. His heart was racing with a nervous feeling. His hands sweating by the minute.

Alders opened his eyes to meet with Rowans looking right back at him. Rowan smirked with delight as he came closer to the younger boy. "Your beautiful, has anyone ever told you that Alders" Rowan asked.

Alders ears turned red with his face as he became embarrassed by Rowans words.

"I didn't mean to embarrass you" Rowan said. Alders remained quiet as he collected his thoughts racing through his mind.

"No one has ever referred to that about me before" Alders said. "No one's ever called you beautiful, cute, admiring, or Handsome ever" Rowan asked. Alders shook his head as he looked up at Rowan once more. "It's about time someone did" Rowan said.

Rowan took Alders free hand, brought it up to his lips kissed his hand. Rowans lips felt velvety on the surface on Alders skin. I wonder what they feel like on my lips, Alders thought to himself.

"What are you thinking about" Rowan asked. "Nothing" Alders smiled. "It can't possibly be nothing, what's going on in that pretty head of yours" Rowan asked.

Rowan got closer to the younger boy almost to the point that their lips were barley touching.

Alders broke the space as his lips met with Rowans. Sparks filled Alders stomach as he was kissing Rowan. The kiss didn't last very long since it was Alders first kiss.

Alders pushed Rowan away as he caught his breath. "What happened" Rowan asked. "That was my first kiss" Alders shyly said. "I'm ecstatic that no one else got to those kissable lips before me" Rowan said. His smile lit up his face like a Christmas tree, What a beautiful smile Alders thought.

"How about we head back inside before you catch a chill" Rowan said. Alders nodded as he followed Rowan back up to the well lit up house.

The more they walked the more they were brought back into the snake Pit called society. "Cmon fairy Meredith is tired" Anders shouted.

Alders dipped his head in embarrassment. Rowan noticed his face drop from the rude comment.

"That was mighty rude of him, who is that, do you know him" Rowan asked.

Alders nodded as he tried not to look over at Anders. "H-He's my brother" Alders said. "does he kiss his lady with that mouth" Rowan said.

Alders laughed at the remark Rowan made towards his older brother. Covering his mouth with his free hand. Rowan noticed him chuckling, he kissed the back of his hand once more.

"When will I see you again, you'll probably forget about me like most of the people in my life do" Alders said.

"Alders look at me" Rowan said. Alders looked up at the older man his eyes never left his. "I never forget a face as ravishingly handsome as yours" Rowan said.

Alders smiled a little small smile that grew with a blush of crimson on his young face.

"Does that answer your question" Rowan asked. Alders nodded shyly as he looked at Rowan. Alders forehead rested on his chest. Rowan kissed it teasingly. Before lifting the boys head up.

"I want to come visit you again" Alders said.

"Your more than welcome to anytime you like" Rowan said. "I'll consider that" Alders said. Rowan chuckled as he nodded, kissing Alders on the cheek before he rushed off to his brothers car.

Rowan didn't budge as he watched the shy boy get driven away by his brother into the night. "Good night my sweet boy" Rowan whispered.

The party died down as he walked back into his extravagant house. "More champaign Mr. Kelly" Hank asked. "No, thank you I've had enough to drink" Rowan said. Hank nodded as he walked into the kitchen with the other servers. "How you amaze me Alders" Rowan said. He couldn't get the thought of Alders out of his head as he cooped up yet again in his study.