24

It was late at night when the plane landed in New York. The time difference affected both of them. Rowan looked over at Alders who was still asleep, with Dorothy sitting in his lap.

Rowan carefully pulled Dorothy off of Alders lap and put her back into her carrier.

Alders soon woke up, his eyes looked tired. "Did we land yet?" He asked. Rowan cooed at his tired lover, by kissing his cheek. "Yes we landed, open those pretty eyes," Rowan said. Alders opened his eyes, he saw Rowan looking back at him.

"Welcome to America my love," He said. Alders wanted to kiss him so badly. He didn't know how the other passengers would react. The plane door soon opened. Alders and Rowan walked into the New York airport. The two retrieved their bags from the inside of the airport, before walking out to the parking lots.

A man was holding a sign that read 'Rowan and Alders Kelly'. When Alders noticed the sign he blushed. "Did you tell him to do that" Alders asked. "The world works in mysterious ways" Rowan said. Pressing a kiss on top of Alders head. They walked towards the man who was waiting for them. The man looked to be in his early thirties, Alders thought he looked fit. "Alders this is my personal driver Ronnie Sullivan" Rowan said. "It's a honor to meet you Alders" Ronnie said. Alders let out a very tired yawn before shaking Ronnie's hand. "Right this way" Ronnie said. The three men walked over to the car, Alders was heading towards the back of the car when Ronnie stopped him. "Let me take care of those bags, please make yourself comfortable" Ronnie said. Alders handed Ronnie his bags, he was about to interject before returning to the car.

Alders entered the car, it was quite warm, Rowan must've turned the heaters on. It wasn't long before Ronnie entered the car once again. "Take us home Ronnie" Rowan said. "Yes sir" Ronnie said. The car engine came to life, with a roar before taking off down the road. Alders head was soon back on Rowan's shoulder, as they passed Time Square the British Boy could barley keep his eyes open.

Alders felt Rowan's lips press soft kisses on his forehead as he fell asleep next to him. He smiled in his sleep, the American couldn't get enough of the boy he fell in love with. Bringing him to America was a accomplishment. The grey skys of London were taking a toll on the both of them. It was time for a change, with Rowan's new anticipated novel approaching it's release date, it was the perfect time to escape Alders motherland. Of course Horace had his two cents put in this trip, but Rowan didn't bat an eye.