4

"Have you ever went back to see your mother and father" Alders asked.

"Many times, they're making the trip over in fact this week" Rowan said. 

Alders cup was empty, he placed it on the table gently. Rowan took one final sip before placing his on the table.

"Tell me about you" Rowan asked.

Rowan saw his body language change. The boys face dropped into a nervous expression.

"What would you like to know" Alders asked.

"Do you find me attractive" Rowan asked. Moving closer to him. Alders felt his hand move to his face moving it to the side.

The boy met his eyes. "Is that why you're so shy around me" Rowan asked.

Alders nodded slightly, his gaze didn't meet Rowan's he was too nervous.

"Well I must admit that you are more than attractive in my eye" Rowan asked. Alders heart pounded loudly in this ears.

His gaze met Rowans. Alders could feel the man's breath on his lips. His mind was racing a so fast. The only thing Alders could do was lie back on the sofa.

Rowan followed him, their eyes met once again. "Can I kiss you" Rowan asked. Alders nodded with a blush on his face. This is Alders first kiss.

Rowan led the kiss it was slow, he could feel Alders shaking from under him. When he pulled away, Alders was mesmerized by what just happened.

Then reality hit him, Alders got up from the sofa. Grabbing his coat from the table nearby.

"Alders wait" Rowan said. The man noticed he was crying. "I shouldn't have kissed you, my brothers going to find out" He frantically said.

Before Rowan could say anything Alders quickly left. He wouldn't let him walk out so easily.

Rowan went after him without a coat in the chilled air. Alders noticed Rowan was following him. He stopped in his tracks.

"He can't know that I kissed a man, he'd have me killed" Alders said.

"We're miles outside of the city he won't know besides you're safe here" Rowan said.

"How do you know that, he could easily be out here ready to find me" Alders said.

The memories of that night came back. Last summer Alders was having a affair with a boy his age John. The two of them went swimming together multiple times throughout the summer. One night the two stayed out later than usual. John leaned in for a kiss. The moment felt extravagant. Suddenly car lights turned on and Anders, Johns father, the police all got out of there cars. That was the last night Alders saw John alive.

Rowan's eyes were full of concern as he hugged Alders tightly. Alders hands went to his shoulders. "Don't send me back to my brothers" Alders cried.

"You'll never go back I'll be sure of it" Rowan said. "What if he sends the police to find me he's done it before" alders cried.

Rowan held his face gently looking into his sad eyes. "I'm a elite man Aldi they know better than to mess with a man like me" Rowan said.

"They could still do something bad" Alders said. "I'm not going to let that happen" Rowan said.

"What about my clothes and belongings I have a cat that's still at the house" Alders said.

Rowan and Alders went back in the house. The boy dialed the home. Meredith answered.

"Meredith it's Alders I need you to tell me if Anders is at home" Alders asked. The line was silent, he knew Meredith was on the phone.

"An Alders Lennon doesn't live here anymore" She said. Her voice sounded sad. "Meredith damn you answer me I need to pick up my belongings and my cat is all alone" Alders said.

Meredith hung up after that. Dropping to his knees Alders knew it was true what Meredith said. Dorothy was most likely dead, Anders hated her with a passion.

Dorothy was the only friend that Alders had. He felt Rowan's warm presence in front of him. Alders fell into his warm embrace. Crying into his shoulder Rowan comforted him.

"Meredith said that Alders Lennon doesn't live there anymore" He said. Rowan hugged him tighter, kissing his head. "I'm your family now" Rowan said. Alders looked up at him with teary eyes. "I'm never letting you go" Rowan said.