Chapter 9

I'm outside the club in the rain in a short dress and I'm cold but I'm scared to enter but time is running out so I step in and great the bouncer then make my way to his office. I got delayed by fifteen minutes and thats what scares me. The door is open as usual but I don't enter "Master?" I see him walking to me with a drink in hand, he looks blank so I don't know how he feels and he looks me up and down then takes a sip "come in and close the door" he motions with his head "get in the room and wait for me" my heart is beating like horses galloping with fear and anticipation as I walk in the room. The decor is definitely bdsm style with dark colors and chains, whips and other devises. I take my que from the books I read and wait on my knees by the bed and look down.
My knees are paining in this position and I was just about to move when the door opened, I didn't look up and other then the door, I couldn't hear him so I don't know where he is but I didn't look up or move "sit on the bed" I slowly got up and peeked at him, he was blank still so I just went on the bed and struggled to find a grip because the bed was covered in silk and it was high so I kept on sliding down and I can imagine how un-graceful and clumsy I looked, he gave out a loud sigh and picked me up and threw me on the bed, I bounced and tried to stay still then I got into position again in the middle of the bed. Master came up behind me and didn't say anything but moved the few strands of hair away from my neck. I knew what he wanted and my heart beat nearly stopped in fear, it's a taboo for a witch to let a vampire drink from them, because witch blood is rich and vampires can become really powerful and if the vampire drinks from a witch, they can monitor her and have power over her because it forms a bond over time. No one really knows what bond but the vampire who formed the bond then owns the Witch so I freaked out and moved away from him but he was quick and held my ponytail and pulled me back, he didn't say anything but pulled my hair to expose my neck in an angle them I heard a growl by my ear and felt the tips of his fangs! I started hyperventilating then he chuckled and moved away "you knew I was a vampire so why did you sign the contract? Your kind goes to impossible lengths to keep away from other species but you... Well decided to belong to a vampire" I couldn't keep quiet now, I have to speak, even if he punishes me "I'm not racist and -" he growled "I did give you permission to speak! You will be punished" he moved to the end of the bed "come lay on my lap" oh shit! My heart is pounding in fear as I move towards him, although I can't seem to lay on him, he seems so intimidating! I concentrate on moving slowly so I don't fall since I'm at the edge of the bed "do I have to put you on my lap? I assure you that I will be faster, although, be warned, that comes with a price" I move over him and he puts his palm on my lower back to hold me in place "you earned yourself spanking but since you new to this, five will be sufficient, well five of your counting so I hope you can keep up" he lifts my dress and I'm blushing, I have on lace and cotton panties, one of only two pairs of cute underwear I own. The smack when it came jolted me and I was shocked then the stinging pain came, I was too busy thinking about the pain and that I deserved this that when the second smack, I started weeping in pain and squirming but the next blow came "I will carry on until you count to five" then he smacked me again and I whimpered "fo-of-four" he smacked me again and chuckled "no, no, you start from the beginning" I whimpered again, hearing that. Smack "one" I'm screaming the number because it hurts. Smack "t-two" Smack "three-ahh" "please no-" Smack, I squealed and cried and missed counting that he smacked me again but I knew that I couldn't skip a count "four" Smack "five"