Chapter 8

I chose a long flower patterned dress with sandals and put my hair in a bun, took my things and left to meet the coven. I listened to evanescence on the way and thought what a wonderful day to listen to them, it's so rainy and dull... I pulled up the driveway and got the smell of Sage and Rosemarie and I realized that I was tense so I let the smell relax me.
Whispering was heard all around and I smiled and nodded and said a few words when needed, other than that, I stayed in a corner in comfortable silence and alone. The coven have long ago given up trying to make me Extroverted. When a hush fell and the door bell rang, I looked up from my phone to see a child in a wheelchair, so depressed. I listened to the mother explain what happened to her son and I itched to help him, my blood actually sparkled in a hum. I pushed the child to the alter and lit the candles, I burned white sage and chanting, blew the smoke around the room, I was not the only one so at the end the room was filled with smoke and the smell of Sage that was so strong that it burnt the nostrils while breathing and the eyes. We held hands and concentrated on our energy. When the energy was in one, we chanted the healing chant and mixed with the good vibes of white Sage, we directed it to the damaging cells of the boy. He stared crying in pain as the warmth and the quick healing of the energy drove through him. The energy cooled before leaving him which made him feel good. When the energy hit back to me, I felt renewed. Healing strengthens me unlike the others who say it drains them and they need to sleep at least an hour to replenish it.

I was reading when my phone lit up as a message came, it was an unknown number and I almost never read and delete it when I saw a preview of the message, it was from... Master, I don't even know his name, 'wear a short black skin tight dress and high heels and put your hair in a high ponytail' I didn't know whether to answer him that I received the message and I will do as he asked or not,in the end I replied to him 'yes Master'. Then I went up to my room but I only had to the knees, but that was short to me... I chose to match my black dress with a thick heel so it won't hurt my feet after awhile in it, I would have preferred boots but he is the boss. I warmed the left over lunch that Selina made and ate while I watched TV.

I thought about the one aspect of the contract that terrified me, it states that Master can bite and use me whenever he feels like it. I know what bite means since he is a vampire... I lay in bed with that troubled thought and couldn't go to sleep even though I knew it would be better for me to be wide awake tomorrow.