Chapter 1

I'm an idiot. Most of the time I don't go out with my friends, I just stay home while they have fun. This just has to be the one of the few times I go out with them and I'm stranded! This was just supposed to be a check it out think and go! But no, not with my friends, they partied and found guys and disappeared, I know they still in the club but nowhere I can see. As an introvert, I can't stand to be around crowds for long, one of the reasons I only have two best friends. Devine and Selina have been my friends for years, since high-school days and even though everyone broke up after starting work, we still managed to be tight. I know it's hard to be friends with me being an introvert when both Devine and Selina are Extroverts but we get along great but I think that they have some introversion in them somewhere that helps. I'm nursing my coconut cocktail and look up when I see a shadow fall over me, the guy coming down the stairs by the bar is drop dead gorgeous! His build is masculine and he has this straight gelled hair running down to his eyes and his eyes are this deep grey. He looked up and looked at me, my heart gave a frightening lurch at the intense gaze and I just looked down and sipped my cocktail like nothing happened.

I'm fighting my instinct to look up and see him again while a part of me is begging me to run away in case he decides to come to talk to me but there is another side that says it's silly for a guy like him to talk to me when there are so many gorg...

I'm fighting my instinct to look up and see him again while a part of me is begging me to run away in case he decides to come to talk to me but there is another side that says it's silly for a guy like him to talk to me when there are so many gorgeous women around. I ordered another cocktail but when it came to paying, the bartender said it was on the house, I don't know if he was flirting and that's why he put it on the house because he didn't try to talk to me but I'm sure he regretted it when I frowned at him. I got up with my drink after the bartenders failed flirt and decided to look for my friends so we can leave, if they want to come back after they leave me or come another time, it's fine but I'm bored and just want to go home. The guys in this club are scary and the girls... Well some are scary as well but most are timid like me but they wear these clothing and chains with collars, it's just easy to see that this is a bdsm club. I, like so many my age probably reads erotica books and stumbled on a bdsm story, my guilty pleasure is that I love those books but only my best friends know and they also like it so imagine our surprise when we entered here. The girls instantly flew in in enthusiasm but I was more curious but stayed in the background because fiction is always different from reality.
I moved through the crowd and tried my best to stay away and keep eye contact away from any doms but had to look up once in awhile as it's difficult to navigate and look for my friends. The sounds of fucking and punishments and pleasures were louder the more I get away from the bar and it makes me nervous yet I can't help being curious. I'm on the first step to the private rooms when I got held at the back of my neck, I froze up and my heart started beating in fear or anticipation, I don't know. "where's your master, little girl?" I tried to turn but he just sweezed a bit more on my neck "I don't have one, I'm new here and just looking for my friends" he let me go and I turned to face him but one look in his eyes, I knew that he was a Dom so I looked back down "the only ones allowed in the private rooms are VIP Doms or submissives, no one else is permitted, pet, I suggest you wait for your friends" he went and sat at the counter before the stairs and he blended in so that's why I never see him but he is definitely a bouncer. I breath in and out on a big huff then made my way back to the bar. I took sips of the coconut cocktail while leaving messages for Devine and Selina, hoping they read their damn messages and we can get out of here. I hear a screech from the chair next to me being moved but don't look or pay attention as I play toon blast to pass the time, I'm almost winning when my phone gives a battery warning and distracts me and by the time I look again, multiple jelly reappear!