2.16.3

I sighed as I entered the penthouse; I knew dad knew about the trip, which meant I couldn't avoid having him sign the letter. It sucked really, there was no way I could get out of it! I mean, it could be fun, but I knew the guys and there was no way they would let it slide, especially as Peter was going.
   When the elevator finally got to the penthouse, both me and Peter went straight to the kitchen to grab study snacks before heading to the lab. We sped through the homework we got given quickly and I moved onto the project I was working on for MIT, which I would showcase next month at the school. I asked Peter what I could do to improve the robots AI, he suggested adding a casual conversation option to it, making it more appealing to the public and more likeable. He continued to upgrade Karen, until it got to the point where he screwed up big time and Karen wouldn't stop quoting vines, which caused us both to start laughing hysterically on the lab floor.
     Eventually, dad walked in, surprised to say the least at both me and Peter literally rolling on the floor laughing and an AI spitting out vine quotes.
"Leah, Peter, what the actual hell?" He asked as Karen screamed "It Is Wednesday My Dudes!" .
"We tried to add some vines to Karen by downloading them from the internet and we messed up and now she won't stop." Peter wheezed, myself getting up off the floor and trying to figure out how to make it stop.
"I had a feeling you two would do something like this so it's lucky I installed a reboot program."
Quickly, dad had rebooted Karen and shown both myself and Peter how to properly install the quotes without the AI continuously using it. Apparently you actually had to manually input the code and remove the repetition and randomisers of the video to make it work without malfunctioning.
"Tony, I've gotta go home now cause me and Aunt May have some people over, but you should talk to Leah about the trip!" Peter told Dad before running out of the lab and web-slinging out of the building.
"A trip, huh." He said smiling mischievously.
"I know you organised it Dad. I will go, but please don't mess with me. I'm begging you."
"I won't, but there's not guarantee the others won't, and seeing as the guys will be coming over tomorrow and will be here until next week so they'll have plenty of time to figure it out."
          I groaned before smacking my head against the workbench, dad gaining a small laugh from my misery. "Gimme your slip kiddo and I'll sign it." He said, ruffling my hair up a bit. I reached down into my school bag and gave him the permission slip for him to sign. He did so quickly and handed it back to me, before ushering me off to bed, it was getting rather late.

Soon the week was at the end and the day of the trip was upon us. All of us stumbled onto the bus after we had given in the permission slips. I, MJ Ned and Peter sat at the front of the bus and began chatting. Over the week, I had become close to MJ, who was actually pretty cool. She was ace and was passionate about so many things, but it didn't seem like it from the way she acted. If she and Loki decided to take over the world together, I really think they could do it.
        "Alright guys," Mr Jones said. "You all have to remember we are representing the school, so I expect you all to be on your best behaviour or we may not be invited back, like in Hammer Industries, god knows how much that equipment cost." He sighed.
"In comparison to Stark stuff Hammer Industries is general trash, so really we did them a favour." Flash shouted, causing me and Peter to snort.
"Eugene, that 'trash' took 10 years to develop and probably millions of dollars! Have some respect for the people who worked on the project!"
"Why? Hammer Industries is for losers anyway, only idiots work there!"
"So we know where you're going to work then Flash!" MJ shouted back, causing him to instantly shut up.
"Hello 911, I've just witnessed a murder!" One voice said quickly, before the bus jolted forward, as we began our trip to my house.

Hi guys, I finally had the motivation to write, how strange.
Anyway, the next part will be the final part, I don't think I'm going to do another book for this, but if I do, it'll be a surprise for all of us lol.
Also thanks for 3k reads! That's wild guys!!
Once again, feel free to leave me any constructive criticism or just suggestions for anything you want to see from me in the future!
CJ