2.16.2

Leah's POV

Me and Lilith had English first, and Leah assured me it would be fine as Peter and his two friends were also in our class. I was personally freaking out. I was terrible at English and hadn't read a proper book in years, and Shakespeare is and always will be the bane of my existence. Lilith told me not to worry, but I couldn't help but do so.
   As I stepped in the room, all the heads suddenly turned towards me and I could feel my heartbeat skyrocket. Lilith went and sat down, calling me over as Peter walked in. He saw me and Lilith together and smiled, walking over to us followed by his two friends.
   "Yo, Leah!" Peter said, smiling ear-to-ear. "This is Ned and MJ, MJ, Ned this is Leah!"
   "Hi, we've heard a lot about you!" Ned said, taking my hand and shaking it viciously. I smiled back, telling him that Peter had told me quite a bit about them to.
    "Sup." MJ nodded her head at me, I smiled back.
The teacher soon walked in to the room and everyone moved to their seats, the only one left being next to a Guatemalan boy who Peter seemed to dislike, based on the stare of pity he was giving me.
    "Hi, I'm Flash." The boy said, rather politely may I add.
    "Leah, nice to meet you." I said, before turning my head towards the front of the class. I sighed pulling out my phone and texting Peter.

Actual Mini Stark
Yo Pete, y u no like Flash???

Kinda a meme lord, but not Shuri
He's a bully
Trust me Lea's he's not a nice person really

Actual Mini Stark
K coolio mate
He's being nice at the moment tho
Is he just a bit of a dick
Or like mega ultra douche??

Kinda a meme lord, but not Shuri
Ultra Mega Douche ^tm
Homophobic, jokes about murder
You know, the peak of humor 😒

Actual Mini Stark
Thanks for the info
Now what the shit is an auxiliary verb and can it kill me plz.

Kinda a meme lord, but not Shuri
Sorry, auxiliaries are just shite so....
It's either you kill yourself or get killed
But auxiliary verbs will never be the cause sorry lol

     I laughed at his text and focused back on the class at hand.

     Later at lunch, I, Lilith, Peter, MJ and Ned all sat together to eat.
     "So, how are you enjoying Midtown so far?" MJ asked, peering out from over the top of her book. Both Ned and Peter looked shocked at this, so I assumed beginning conversations was not something that MJ did offer
      "It's good, I've got science and then engineering with Peter and Ned so I'm looking forward to-" suddenly I was interrupted by a loud obnoxious voice that I had heard before.
"Leah, why are you hanging out with Penis Parker and those losers when you should be hanging out with me? I mean honestly they're freaks." Flash said.
I looked at the annoying boy and said in the most pissed off voice I could muster, "You better leave now, before you piss me off more."
He laughed at me, "What are you going to do, you're a girl!" Peter and Lilith started to look worried. They were the only two, apart from the head teacher who new who I was. Lilith was the only one who had seen what I was capable of when I lost it.
"Trust me on this Flash, you don't wanna piss her off." Peter warned him, looking at him with genuine worry in his voice, causing the Guatemalan boy to re-evaluate what he was doing.
"Whatever, your not even that hot, just a bitch." He muttered turning around and walking back to his table.
"Боже, он придурок" God, he's a dickhead. I said sitting back down, causing Peter to laugh slightly.

The rest of the week was calm. Engineering classes where pretty boring as a majority of the stuff was things I could do in a couple of minutes, the same with Peter, so we were mainly showing each other memes and I taught him some more Russian while we went over Spanish vocab for the test we had on Wednesday.
Honestly, the test was pretty easy as Spanish and several other languages had been etched into my mind from my year in Hydra. However it all came to an end in Physics when a school trip was announced on my last day.
"Alright class, I have an announcement to make before you all leave. I have letters to hand out for a school trip, and Leah, before you try to wriggle out of it because you think you won't be here when it happens, it's on your last day, so hah!" Small giggles could be heard throughout the room as I felt my face go red. "So, we are going to be visiting Stark Industries! We are very lucky to be able to get a tour around the building as not many people are allowed in, but I guess that it helps having Peter in our class." Peter began to turn red as well and we both felt very uncomfortable being in the class. I felt sorry for Peter however as he actually had been bought into the limelight in the media, being a bit of a celebrity ever since the world found out he was Dad's 'intern'.

Me and Peter both smashed our heads on the table during lunch, sighing at the fact that we were both going to a place that we went to practically everyday.
"I bet Mr Stark has something to do with it" Peter complained.
"He definitely does, I'm so done with that man, he may be my father but he is dead to me after this" I said, smashing my head into the table again for good measure.
Lilith sat next to us, laughing at our pain. "This is why I didn't take any science-ey subjects, you have to go to the big science corporations, I just go to art exhibitions and newspaper buildings, that way my internship in the media department is always hidden."
"Shut up Lilith, or I'll revoke penthouse privileges." I said, my voice muffled slightly by the jumper my head was buried in.
"Aw, that's funny considering your dad likes me too much and said if that happened he'd give them back to me."
"Aaaagggghh" I screamed into the jumper, while the others laughed.
"Don't worry about the trip Leah," MJ said. "I, Peter and Ned are going as well, so your not the only one being cursed by visiting the pits of capitalism ,and for you and Peter, also torture via Avenger."
"I might cry, especially seeing as Pepper isn't here to sign my slip, so I'm gonna have to get Dad to sign it. He's gonna tell Clint and probably get Scott and Wanda in on it from the last prank war we waged Peter, we're fucked."
"I know Leah, I know"

Yoooooo!!!! Guess who's back!!!
Thank you for your patience for me to come of hiatus. I've just had my mocks and am currently going through a bunch of collage interviews and sixth form interviews! I'm having to study so much and I'm honestly so tired! Thank the gods that it's winter holidays! I can't believe Winter Solstice is tomorrow! I'm so hyped up for it! My family are having a bunch of people over to celebrate it in the evening!
- CJ