1.06.0

Tony's POV
It had only been a day after the reporting ambush, but Leah was going around like nothing had happened. She ignored me all day; I can't say in blame her. She must be embarrassed by the panic attack. I asked FRIDAY to pull up all mainstream news reports on my computer in the lab after becoming bored over a small project I was working on. I sat at the computer and fiddled a bit with some clutter scattered around my desk before looking at the articles.
On the first page, the main story was on Leah and Me and Pete. I looked at it in shocked before reading the article.
Tony Stark is known as a billionaire, playboy, genius and philanthropist as well as his title as earths hero, Iron Man. However, Mr Starks ice cold exterior has recently melted away. We first began to see this when his 'personal assistant' Peter Parker cane into the picture and was introduced in Tony Stark's press conference after rumours of him and the child being involved with each other began to spread.
Now a new underage person has wondered into his life, however she has been observed living in Avengers Tower and being very close to Mr Stark. The girl has also been seen to have very similar features to the billionaire, so some have theorised that she is in fact a long lost daughter.

I stopped reading and looked at the photo. It was of Leah clutching onto me for dear life, but the way it was framed looked as if we were romantically involved. It broke my heart. Why would the people who didn't even know what the kid had been through want to ruin her life. Sure target me more, I'm used to it, but Leah, this would destroy her.
A thought popped into my head. Leah's step-father might have seen this.
"FRIDAY, see if the Oliver Lukas in charge of Leah has seen this article."
"He has seen it sir. I'm sorry."
"Shit. SHIT!" I yelled. "Friday, keep tabs on him and make sure to notify me if he comes to New York."
"Of course sir."

Leah's POV

Peter: Leah I'm so sorry

Leah: Sorry for what? 🤔

Peter: You haven't seen it?!?!?!?!?

Leah: What??? Your kinda freaking me out Peter!

Peter: I'll send you the link.

As soon as the link came, I  opened it and saw an article speculating on the nature of me and Tony's relationship. To me it was obvious, it was a friendship. He was like a father figure to me at some points and he was my teacher in robotics. But they only saw me and Tony and Peter getting ice cream and me clinging onto him when I had a panic attack.
It pissed me off . She hit the wall of my room, causing it to crack slightly and my hand to bleed. Why me? Why did they have to bring Tony into this. If I hadn't broken into the Tower in the first place, this never would have happened. It was my fault Tony was being called a pedophile. It was all my fault. My mums death, the abuse, Tony having to deal with me and the speculation. It was all my fault.
I crawled onto bed and cried. I didn't want this to happen. I just wanted to not be scared anymore, not have a different kind of fear.
Then Tony walked in.
"You read the article, didn't you?"
I nodded.
"It's okay. I can get rid of them. I'll talk to them. If that doesn't work DNA testing will prove that we're not related. As for the relationship thing, we'll just ave to avoid hanging out in public and we'll set one of the empty floors up for you to stay in."
I nodded, "Okay."
"We're ordering Chinese tonight and having a movie night together. You wanna join us?"
"Yes!" I smiled.
I had to admit the food was pretty good and I chose the first film, which was Hunger Games. Clint gained a new nickname from Tony.
It wears the first time in forever I felt like a normal teenager.