Melody's Mate #11

Gender reveal

"Did you guys do this?" Melody asked and directly after that the pups came out.

"Surprise Luna" They said. "Oh my I love it" Melody said and the pups smiled lovingly at her. The party went great and everybody was having a great time. "Oo its time to cut the cake and reveal the genders" Melisende said. Melody got up and slowly cut it. She pulled the piece slowly and it was blue. "Ooooo TWIN BOYS" My mom screamed. Melisende and Judy were overjoyed.

"One for you and one for me" Melisende said and Melody laughed at that statement. She handed the cake slice around. "Pups I'm going to trust you guys to protect my pups. Are you up for it" Melody said.

"Don't worry Luna. I'll protect your pups with my sword that mommy bought me" A little boy said. I laughed. And I thought about our future and where everything was going to be good.

Melody's POV

Noah really surprised me. Everybody was happy that I'm having twins boys. "Congrats Luna" They said.

"Thanks for all the gifts. I know the boys will love this" I said. "Okay everybody thanks for your help. But the Luna is tired. We see you all tomorrow" Noah said.

"Noah when are the babies going to be here" I asked. "Well since you are part wolf. It will take less time" Noah said. My belly already shows and I look like a whale and I want them out of me, goddammit.

"A sexy whale" Noah said and I just laughed at him. He can't use this trick on me when I'm pregnant he ain't getting some for a long time. I don't want to be looking like a whale again just when I had these two big boys.

We both made it to our room. "Babe now that the babyshower is done. We should start working on the wedding little by little" I said. "True we should get the basic stuff. Like flowers, decorations and where it is going to be" Noah said.

"I want it to be a spring wedding" I said. "Like petals falling" I said. "That would look beautiful" Noah said. "But for now let's just prepare for the arrival of my boys" Noah said while rubbing my belly.

"Let's work on the nursery and the names" I said. "Yeah but for now lets sleep" Noah said. I grab one of Noah's shirts and put it on. "You look fine with my clothes one, one hot mama-to-be we have here" Noah said. I smiled at him and let sleep consume me.

I fell asleep and suddenly I saw this (dream)

I was in a meadow and I saw Noah running with two boys. "Come on mommy" The boys shouted. I walked towards them and I looked at both of them. They looked exactly like Noah expect with some of my features. "Hurry mommy. We missed you" They said. Then I was in front of the pack and I looked at my boys all grown up and they looked at me. "Don't worry mom. We will take care of this pack, Thanks for everything" They said and I cried.

End of dream

I woke up crying. Noah woke up worried. "What's wrong babe" Noah asked. "Nothing I just had a dream about our future and I saw our kids all grown up and as little kids and I think everything should be fine in the future." I said. Noah didn't seem to understand me (I'm a lot smarter then him 😉) But I knew everything was gonna be alright in the future. I went back to sleep with a smile on my face and I was woken by the sun. "Curse you sun"I said.

"Come on cutie" Noah said. I got up and showered and I put on a flower summer dress. "Today we are going to look for a crib and things where we can decorate the room with, okay love" Noah said and I nodded.

After that we went down for breakfast. Breakfast was made of pancakes, eggs, bacon and fruits. I ate happily my food and when I was done. I said goodbye to the pack. "Mom and Judy please look for the decorations and the place where it will be held" I said and they nodded. We went to the store and the store was purely nursery stuff. I looked around and nothing seemed to convince me.